Chats Visit

Heres a new update for Yall!!!!

Chat jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Until he reached the hospital. He paused for a moment trying to remember which room she was in. Then it struck him and he hurried to the window. He used his stick to push himself up to the window and then opened it. 

He carefully looked around to see if anyone was there then slipped in. Chat Noir looked at Marinette to see her in the same position as when he left. "Oh princess who did this to you?" He asked as he sighed. He felt tears coming to his eyes. 

He blinked them away and talked to her. He talked to her about recent akumas that he and Ladybug fought . He talked to her about life and his father. He was careful on that subject making sure not to give his identity. The entire time she just stared and sat in the same position.

Marinettes POV

Voices. They were everywhere. Jabbering to her. She couldn't understand them but she still heard them. She heard Chloe's voice and what she said. 

She heard Lilas voice from when she was expelled. She heard Alyas voice and Ninos. She heard strangers voices. She heard Akuma victims. All of their voices combining to create a din that she couldn't escape. She yelled and screamed for Tikki. 

She tried transforming but nothing happened. She saw flashes of people being hurt because of her. She saw people hurting her. She saw random people jumping of skyscrapers to escape the world of pain they were living in. 

She screamed and cried running around trying to find her way out but nothing was working. Then she heard it. A faint voice. So faint she thought she imagined it. But then she heard it again. "Chat?! CHAT WHERE ARE YOU HELP ME!!!" 

She screamed as tears soaked her face. She started following the direction of the voice. She ran towards it hearing him more clearly. She ran for what felt like hours until she saw a door. Chats voice was on the other side. But then everything went wrong. The voice stopped. She heard him say one last thing then it was gone. 

The horrible clamor of voices that she started to escape started pulling her back in. "Your a worthless piece of crap" She heard Chloe's voice She heard a victims voice "GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS" She heard a stranger's voice 

"I'm done with this world." She was the stranger jump off a building. She heard tons more and when she looked at the door it was gone. She was lost again. Her last thought before she was completely lost in the din was 'Chat save me or i'll never get out' 

Chats POV

After I talked to Marinette for a couple hours I decided I needed to leave. "Goodbye my princess i'll visit again when I can Ok? He then jumped out the window using his stick to pole vault away.

Hey Yall Published two chapters today! YAY ME!

Vote, comment and let me know what you think

Bye my Kittens and Blueberrys  

Word count 530