Progress

Heres another chapter Yall

As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned to months. Everyone was losing hope. 2 months had passed since Marinette was put into the mental facility/Hospital. Chat Visited as many times as possible. 

He lived in a blur. School, photo shoot, akuma fight, home, visit Marinette and sleep. He fought akumas with his new partner LadyLuck. He was so tired of her. 

Constantly hitting on him and forgetting to catch the akumas. They already had one occasion where the akuma multiplied. Boy was that a mess 

Marinettes POV 

I don't know how long i've been in here. The endless white. The eternal clamor. The unending images. But she won't give up. Why? Because of Chat. She doesn't always here him but when she does she follows it like a life line in a stormy ocean. 

She was currently curled up in a ball screaming for the voices to stop. To let her rest. When she heard it. The voice she was waiting for. The voice she hadn't heard in weeks. "Im sry........Ya.....Then ladyLu-...." The voice was distorted but unforgettable. 

"CHAT!" the voices around her started screaming for his voice to go away and kept insulting her but she didn't listen. "Keep talking Chat im coming!" She followed the voice for an hour till "THERE!!!" The door! It was far in the distant but she saw it. 

She ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. Listening to the voice. She reached out and grabbed the door handle when it stopped. She heard a commotion then silence. "No no no no no no no no no no! NO CHAT COME BACK!" She screamed as the long tentacles of the white came for her.

Chats POV 

I landed in her room and started of the same as always. "Im sry. I couldn't figure out who's done it yet. Ya i'm trying but with LadyLuck constantly at me I can't." I started rambling and talking to her for about an hour and a half when suddenly the door to her room opened. 

A doctor came in and saw me. She doubled take then started yelling. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? ITS AFTER HOURS IM CALLING SECURITY" The doctor yelled. 

"WAIT NO!" I ran for the window. When suddenly he heard a quiet "no no no come back!" Both me and the doctor stood stunned. I ran to Marinette and grabbed her hand. "Marinette are you in there?!" 

I asked frantically. The doctor also ran over and started checking the machine.  All of a sudden she squeezed his hand. It was small but it was there. "She squeezed my hand!" I called excitedly. The doctor looked stunned. 

"Leave Mr. Noir we have to run tests." I got up to leave. I reached the window opened it and vaulted out when. "CHAT NOIR WAIT!" The doctor screamed. I stopped and came back. "What I asked worried. 

"You need to come everyday! Talk to her all day. You got a reaction and as you left she cried one word before going dormant she said 'Chat'." I was astonished but promised. Tomorrow was Saturday anyways. I left then planning to visit tomorrow     

HEY YALL! I hope you enjoyed my chapter. Im always open to constructive criticism. Please comment and let me know what you think.

Love UncleRickHookedMe

BYE MY KITTYS 

Word count 570