The Hospital

**Adriens pov**

".......... visit her after school. I dont even know what happened yet." I heard Alya say as I enter the class room. "Visit who? What happened?" I asked as I sat down in my usual seat by Nino. "Im gonna visit Marinette she's in the hospital!" Alya said. 

"WHAT?!" Mrs. Bustier gave me a reproachful look "Sorry" I said meekly "What happened to her?!" I asked in a quieter voice 

"We dont know dude. Alya got a call today from Mrs. Dupan-chang saying Marinette was in the hospital. Alya then told the principal who then told her teachers. Who then told the classes." Nino replied. "Can I come after school with you?" I asked. "Of course dude!" 

The rest of the day went by like a turtle trying to run through peanut butter. Finally when the bell rang Alya, Nino, and I ran out of the building and I convinced Gorilla to give us a ride to the Hospital. "So what do you think happened?" I asked. 

"I have no idea. I just got a call from Sabine saying Marinette wont be at school cause she was rushed to the hospital." Alya answered. The rest of the car ride was quiet. When we finally reached the Hospital we leaped out of the car and dashed into the Hospital. We ran to the receptionist. 

"Were here to visit Marinette Dupan-chang!" Alya said in a rushed voice. The receptionist typed on her computer than looked up. "Write your name on these stickers then head up to room 234" She said in a not friendly but not cold voice. We quickly wrote our names and rushed to the elevator. 

Once they elevator reached a complete stop the doors opened. We sprinted down the hall till I saw the room number. "There!" I called. We busted through the door as if we were swat about to arrest someone. Sabine jumped out of her skin as Tom just looked at them in surprise. "Wha- whats wro-on-g with her" Alya gasped out of breath from running. 

"They dont know" Sabine said once she recovered from her surprise. I looked at Marinette and gasped. She sat up against her pillows and was just staring at her hands.  Her hair was down and she was in a hospital gown. "Marinette?" I asked. No response. 

Alya walked over and grabbed her hand. "Marinette its me. Your Bff, whats wrong?" No response. "She wont talk, eat, look around, she wont respond to any simulations like being scared, tickled or pain." Tom said "She wont respond to anything. Its like she's just a shell with nothing in her." 

We talked for awhile trying to get reactions out of her but nothing happened. Doctors came in and out. They said she wasn't in any coma they knew of.  

They were completely stumped as to what was wrong with her. I didn't realize how much time we spent there until Nathalie texted me saying they were waiting outside and he needed to go home. I checked the time and realized it was past 7. 

I excused myself and left. Once I reached home and sat on my bed. "Plagg what's wrong with her!?" I asked in an agonized voice. "  "I don't know kid. In all my years I haven't seen anything like this." Plagg responded sounding confused. 

Plagg had talked to Tikki in the hospital room while they were talking and trying to get Marinette to respond. Tikki had explained everything he just had to be careful. 

"Maybe something happened." Plagg said. "Like what?! What would have pushed her to breaking?!" Adrien asked in a agonized voice. He hated seeing his princess like this. 'Wait his princess'  (That means thoughts btw) 

'Im gonna visit as Chat!'  "Plagg claws out!" "Waaaait whaaa-" The rest of plaggs outburst was cut off as he was sucked into Adrien's ring. As a bright flash of light appeared Adrien was replaced with a beloved hero of Paris. Chat Noir!

Hey Yall UnkleRickHookedMe here. Im so glad to all the people who took time to look at my book. Thx so much!

Bye my Kittens 

Word count 725