To Understand a Girl? And Into the Fire.

Remember to listen to this song if you haven't yet!

Before starting this chapter I found this quote and found it funny. I want everyone to know that I do not look down on boys or think myself better than them!  

"I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit." (William Goldstein)

I'd also like to apologize for being absent recently! My life got hectic with all my school and I had to write a ten page short story for school! I was not allowed to do a FanFic **insert disgusted eye roll** but im back now and will go back to working on this! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OF MY STORY!!! SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED! 

HERE WE GO!

"Try offering her Camembert! It fixes everything!" 

"Plagg I would but most people don't like that kind of cheese. Beside it might give my identity away." Adrien said humoring his Kwami. "Man Plagg I really messed up!" Adrien wiped his hand down is face as he tried to figure out what to do. "I love that girl so much! I can't have her hating this side of me."

"Just kiss her." Plagg said in a tone that indicated that this was obvious. "From what I see of you humans, you tend to do that when you like each other. You also have se-" 

"ALARIGHT PLAGG THAT'S ENOUGH! Listen I would do that if I was Chat Noir but she doesn't know that he and I are the same person. If I did that I would be forcing her to cheat on Chat and knowing Marinette that would tear her apart." Adrien sat there contemplating when Plagg spoke up again. 

"Kid neither of us are girls. I've been around for thousand of years and they still are true mysteries. My advice? Ask Ladybug what to do. Or Alya. But sitting here trying to solve it is pointless you need a girl to help solve a girl." 

"Your right! Ima ask Ladybug! I haven't seen M'lady in awhile anyways. PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

With those words Adrien turned into non other than CHAT NOIR! He leapt out his window and landed on a near by rooftop. He pulled out his stick phone and called Ladybug. To his surprise she picked up. "Hey M'lady!" 

"Hey Chat is there a problem?" "No-Well- ok yes. Would you consider meeting me at the Eiffel tower?" "Sure" Chat hung up and hurried to the tower. When he landed he glanced around. Ladybug sat there on the edge of the tower, her legs swinging in the open air. 

He sat down beside her. "Hey Ladybug!" "GAH!" ladybug jumped so hard that she almost fell right off the tower. Luckily Chat grabbed and steadied her. "Geez Chaton don't scare me like that!" "Sorry, I didn't mean to." 

Ladybug looked at him curiously. "You ok Kitty? Your being sorta formal." "Ya I'm ok" Ladybug stared at him suspiciously for a moment. "oooookkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy. Anyways what did you want to talk about?" 

"Its about a girl." At Chats words Ladybugs back stiffened. "Y-Your girlfriend?" She questioned. "No a different girl. I care very much about her though." 

Marinette's POV

I haven't seen Chat since my Therapy session on Friday. It was Sunday and I was having a bad day. I couldn't escape my own mind. Flashbacks filled my thoughts and if there was a flashback there was pain. All day I fought the urge to cut myself.