Therapist

Marinette strolled into the building looking confident but all the while trying to calm her nerves. She walked around until she found a sign that pointed to Dr. Apollos office. She followed the signs until she found a door that read "Dr. Apollo's Office. Therapist."  

She took a deep breath then pushed through the wooden door. She was met with the sight of a receptionist at a desk. She looked up from whatever paper work she was doing and smiled at me. "Hi can I help you?" 

Marinette walked further in and closed the door. "Um yes I have an appointment." She replied. "Oh perfect! Name please?" "Marinette Dupain-Cheng" The desk lady looked down and typed on her computer for a second. 

"Ok the doctor will be right with you!" Her bright smile never wavered and it made Marinette wonder her name. "Well since you know my name my I know yours?" She asked politely. "Well of course! I'm Hestia Eller, but you can call me Tia." 

"Well Miss Tia you have a very pretty smile." Marinette complimented. "Oh please! Don't call me Miss it makes me feel old" Hestia said in a conspiratorial tone. "I laughed lightly. "Ok then. I won't" 

"Listen I don't want to be rude but aren't you Chat Noirs girlfriend?" Hestia inquired curiously. "Yes that's me."

"It must be nice having someone to rely on like that? But isn't it dangerous?" 

"Its amazing to be with him and yes it is dangerous, but so is driving a car, or riding a plane, or skydiving. The only thing that matters is if you think its worth the risk. I certainly do. I would trust Chat with my life without a second though" 

"You really love him don't you?" Hestia said smiling 

"Ya I do. There's no one better." Marinette answered with a blush growing to her cheeks. But with that blush came a small soft smile.

At that moment the doctors door opened and a handsome man appeared. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" Marinette smiled at the desk lady. "It was nice talking to you Tia." "You to Marinette." Mari then walked through the held opened door and into a nice office.

" Mari then walked through the held opened door and into a nice office

(This is the office)

"Its always nice to see a new face." Dr. Apollo said cordially. "Can't say the same for you." Marinette muttered under her breath. "what was that miss?"

"Oh- er- I said I can say the same thing about you haha" 

"Listen I understand like most of my young patients that you most likely don't want to be here but from what your files says I think that its a very good choice." 

He said kindly. Marinette let out a sigh and sank down on the couch. "Ya I know its for the best I just can't help but feel----weak" at the last word Marinette's voiced dropped so he could barely hear her. The doctor sat in his chair with a folder and pen. 

"Why do you think it makes you weak?"   

"I need to talk to a doctor about my feelings. I'm so weak that I can't even control them."