Her Protector

The rest of the day was spent watching movies, shows, eating snacks, and laughing. In around three Alya came over with Nino to check up on her after the incident. She was worried out of her mind. 

Her mom sent her up and she was shocked to see Chat and Mari cuddling and watching a movie. Lets just say she hung out for a while teasing them and making them red. Right now Chat was watching Marinette design and he sat on her chais holder her and watching over her shoulder. 

'I want to ask her out and to be my girlfriend.' Chat was thinking. He knew he loved Marinette he gave up on Ladybug awhile ago when he started visiting Marinette in the hospital daily. Night had fallen awhile ago and he was getting tired. 

He was thinking for a while when he realized Marinette hadn't moved in quite some time. He looked down and saw sound asleep in his arms. He smiled down at her. He carefully repositioned, picked her up, carried her to her bed, and put her down. He then silently went back downstairs and saw Tom working in the kitchen paying bills at the table. He glanced at the clock and saw it was eleven. 

"Excuse me Tom?" Tom jumped and whipped around. "Chat you scared me!" He laughed a little. "Sorry" I said laughing myself. "I just wanted to tell you I will take pur- I mean Mari to school and stay with her if thats ok?" I asked. "Of course its ok! I'm so glad she has you to look out for her when I can't." He smiled at me. 

"Its honestly my pleasure." Chat said smiling happily. He went back upstairs wrote a note to Mari put it on her desk and left through her window. 

I vaulted home and de-transformed. "You were transformed for so long! Why didn't you get into your comfy clothes at Maris! I AM EXHAUSTED AND SUPER HUNGRY! GIVE. ME. CHEESE.!" Plagg at this point was yelling. 

"Im sorry Plagg I forgot. Here Have full reign to your cheese cabinet."He immediately flew over and phased through the cabinet 'Ya I won't see him for the rest of the night. I'll need to get more camembert. Ok but first the email'  I walked over to my computer and got on to my email. I typed in Mrs. Bustiers email then messaged her. 

"Dear Mrs. Bustier, 

I have sadly gotten the Flu. Thats why I was out of class after Lunch. I was not feeling well and I was suggested to go home. My deepest apologies for not telling you sooner. Please tell my other teachers that I am indisposed and will be out for a couple weeks. I will come back as soon as I am able. 

Your Student Adrien."

'Ok looks good.............and send!'  "Ok i'm heading to bed now. GOOD NIGHT PLAGG" I yelled at the cabinet. "good night" I heard from a muffled plagg. I rolled my eyes laughed and went to bed. I hop in bed clapped and my lights turned out. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_TIME SKIP-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I awoke at early and went to the school and found Mrs. Bustier. "Hello ma'am your Marinettes teacher correct?" I asked as if I didn't know. "Ch-chat Noir? Uh yes I am Marinettes teacher. Im Mrs. Bustier can I help you? Is something wrong with Marinette?!" At the end she looked really worried. 

"No nothings wrong wit-well actually sorta. She's not all the way well and has had panicked attacks recently along with other problems. I will be staying in your class to help with it. I am a very good friend of hers and I am able to help with her problems. Is it alright with you if I stay?" I asked all of a sudden worried shed be against it. 

"Of course you'll be able to stay! Thank you for watching our Marinette! I didn't know she had such famous friends." I just smiled. "Thank you miss! I'll see you later in class." I bowed and left.