19. Spark

The two boys rushed to take each other's clothes off while as they kissed. Their teeth clashed in the process, and they chuckled, amused with themselves but neither of them could calm down. The thought of being finally able to be together in a way they had both dreamed of was riveting. It sparked their adrenaline to a point where they couldn't think of anything but to get their clothes off.

"Calm down," Jeremy whispered against Shane's lips.

"You calm down," laughed Shane as he captured the boy's lips again, pushing him down on the bed and lied on top of him. They touched each other longingly but with a calmness that they didn't have seconds prior. Jeremy pushed Shane back, flipping them over so he was now on top and traced kisses down from his neck to his tummy.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked breathily, looking up at the doe-eyed boy.

Shane nodded eagerly. He couldn't think of anything better he would rather do than be here with Jeremy. "I want you so badly," Shane whispered. The tall boy smirked and kissed Shane again before he pulled off his jeans completely, leaving Shane in only his boxer briefs. He pushed himself up and took off his pants as well, and then placed a gentle kiss on the hard member that hid beneath Shane's black briefs.

"I love how you smell here," he said, breathing him in. Shane blushed a deep red and licked his lips.

Jeremy pushed his fingers underneath the waistband of the black fabric to pull them down but Shane grabbed his wrists, stopping him.

"Wait... I... I have to use the washroom," he announced. Jeremy frowned for a moment. "I need to clean up... inside," said Shane. "I read it online," he then groaned, blushing fiercely when Jeremy's eyes widened, finally catching onto Shane's statement.

"Oh," the tall boy laughed. "I wanna suck you off first though," he said and pressed his lips to Shane's. Shane allowed him to play with his lips and touch him for a moment until he pushed Jeremy back gently.

"The blog said if I don't have an enema, this should work fine," he said to him. "I'll be back before you know it."

Jeremy sighed and laid down on his back with a pout, allowing Shane to go clean up in his bathroom. Sure, a clean hole was nice and the best in their situation but Jeremy had found himself not minding when he was extremely horny, and now was one of those times. But since Shane wanted to, he didn't stop him. It was better that way and as he lay there, he thought he should buy a kit or two for whenever they needed it.

"Holy shit," he gasped to himself. The realization that he and Shane were about to have sex for the first time hit him. It wasn't something that was inevitable, because as much as Jeremy wanted to have Shane, he also hadn't thought it would ever happen. And now that it was, he was beside himself as fiery lust fired up in his veins.

Shane walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, and his face flushed from what Jeremy could only assume was embarrassment.

"Is everything okay?" Jeremy asked as he sat up. Shane nodded and climbed the bed, straddling the boy's lap.

"Yeah... I think... I think I'm ready now," he answered and pressed his lips against Jeremy's softly. The silver-haired boy nodded and smiled, quickly undoing the towel and throwing it on the other side of the bed, eager to taste Shane as he had wanted. Without warning, he pushed the boy back on the bed and knelt before him, wrapping his long fingers around Shane's cock and engulfing the tip of him in his mouth.

"Holy shit," Shane gasped. It was intense, feeling the heat of someone's mouth on him. Receiving a blowjob wasn't something particularly he enjoyed but this was far better than what he was used to. Jeremy knew what he was doing. The way the boy hollowed his mouth and sucked, let his tongue circle his tip, playing with the hole, and how his hand pumped him where his mouth couldn't left Shane gasping for breath, unable to think. Jeremy's other hand rubbed his tummy and found its way beneath Shane's cock massaging his balls. "Holy fuck, Jer! I'm gonna cum," he groaned, thrusting his hips in tune with Jeremy's mouth.