15. Past Loves

Before we begin, I'd like to send a shoutout to all my patrons. Thank you all for your support and kindness.

AmaChamaK
LuisC
Zahra Al-Lawati
PattsyBenji
Anmolpreet Randhawa
and my internet mom, Jo.

Thank you so much for the support.

***

Jeremy

He could not get rid of the smile on his face as he drove home that evening. The tingles running through him did not stop even when he got home. Shane was beautiful, sexy, amazing in every possible way and Jeremy was so incredibly happy that he was his.

He walked into his apartment with his head held high, feeling on top of the world. As he walked into his bedroom to change his clothes and go to bed, his best friend called.

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That?"

Jeremy winced, closed his eyes and pressed his lips together at the sound of his friend's voice. He took in a deep breath. "What?"

"What do you mean what? I'm talking about the damn picture you posted on Instagram! Who took it? Was it him?"

Jeremy chuckled as he threw his bag on the couch before going to his bedroom. Damon was fucking dramatic. "Yeah, yeah, that was him," answered Jeremy in a whisper. His heart soared with pride that Damon immediately knew he had been with Shane.

"Wow! You sound so whipped bro," chuckled Damon. Jeremy shook his head as he took off his clothes until he was only in his briefs and fell back onto his bed. Remnants of his naughty time with Shane were still evident on his chest and torso in the form of dried cum. He couldn't help but rub his fingers over it, blushing as he remembered Shane's face.

"I am not whipped," the tall boy grumbled but even as he said it, he knew it was far from the truth. He absolutely adored Shane and would do anything for him. If he was being honest, he was falling for him harder each day.

"Girl please," Damon said, laughing. "I know you damn well Jer, and I know you're falling for him. Is it serious?"

Jeremy shrugged even though his friend couldn't see him. "I mean, yeah, I guess."

"You guess? Jeremy," Damon groaned. He hoped to God that his best friend would not get hurt by whatever it was that was going on between him and Shane. "Is this like a situationship kind of deal? What's going on?"

Jeremy bit his lip as he wondered if he should explain it to his friend. He knew that if Damon knew the truth behind his relationship with Shane, he would absolutely be against it, and for good reason too. But being with Shane was so much fun and Jeremy did not want it to end.

"Kind of, if you look at it that way," said the blonde boy. "He has a girlfriend still, but we're also hooking up," he explained.

"So he's cheating on her with you?"

"They're gonna break up soon." Jeremy could tell how stupid he sounded, and he felt it too.

"Jer..."

He knew what his friend was going to say. It was dumb and reckless, he was going to get hurt in the end but Jeremy did not care. He wanted to be with Shane and that was the most important thing to him.

"I know what you're gonna say, Damon. That it's so stupid of me to be with someone who's already in a relationship, that even if he breaks up with her, he'll probably do the same to me. I know all that. Don't you think I've thought about that?"

"If you have, then why are you doing this with him? I hate to say this Jer, but he's gonna hurt you."

Jeremy sighed. He knew all that but he didn't give a damn. "I know that, but you haven't seen him, Damon. I can't go a day without thinking about him. He's all I've ever wanted," he confessed. Shane was more than everything to him and Jeremy could not imagine his life without him. They hadn't known each other for long or even been involved for long but the boy was constantly on his mind, every single day and there were no signs of it stopping any time soon.