Announcement

Painkiller on Patreon.

I have created a Patreon account where I post faster updates for Painkiller and A Consort's Pride.

On Patreon, Painkiller gets updated twice a week and you can be up to five chapters ahead. The story will continue to be updated once a week (Wednesdays) on Wattpad.

A Consort's Pride also gets updated twice a week on Patreon and you can be up to five chapters ahead. The story will continue to be updated once a week (Sundays) on Wattpad.

It is not a must to join. However, joining my Patreon will help me save up for grad school and I'll be really grateful if any of you joined.

The tiers start from $1 and the maximum is $5. For the $1 tier, you get to be 2 chapters ahead on both Painkiller and A Consort's Pride. For the $3 dollar tier, you'll be three chapters ahead and for the $5 dollar tier, you'll be 5 chapters ahead for both stories.

The update schedule for both stories is listed on my Patreon account. The link is in my bio as well as in this comment here>>>

Another benefit of joining is that you'll get exclusive short stories at the end of every month and this goes for all tiers (terms and conditions apply).

Please remember that it is not a must to join. I am always grateful for the support I get on Wattpad and that will never change.

Thank you.
Bethie ❤️