10. Burn

Jeremy

"I... I'll get it," Jeremy said, gulping as his face turned red and his heart beat rapidly in his chest. He didn't wait for Shane to respond and walked as quickly as he could to the door. It helped that his apartment was spacious so it left a bit of space between him and the boy and allowed to him to focus on just getting their food.

Before opening the door though, Jeremy couldn't help but touch his lips as he wondered just what the hell entered him to make him think that kissing Shane's neck was okay. He could still feel the burn of his warm skin and tingles ran through him as he remembered just how it felt to touch the boy.

He didn't regret touching and kissing Shane there, he just wished he had been more careful with it and prayed that he hadn't scared the boy off with his impulsive behavior.

Once he paid for the food, he went back into the living room and headed to the kitchen area where Shane was with his head stuck in the fridge. Jeremy could guess that Shane was in there to think about what had happened and probably calm his nerves. He did not blame him, he also felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

He didn't say anything however and simply went to the cabinets further away from the stove to get a couple of plates. Before he put them down, he heard the spray of whipped cream, making him turn to Shane.

"Oops!" Shane chuckled as he closed the fridge, the corners of his lips coated white and showing evidence of the act he had just committed. "I stole some of your whipped cream," he stated, unashamed as he tilted his head up and squeezed more into his open mouth.

Jeremy chuckled and shook his head. "You can have as much as you want," he stated, already feeling an overpowering yearning to make Shane happy and grant him his every wish.

"Thanks!" The boy smiled brightly and a warm feeling spread through Jeremy. He wanted to see that smile every day instead of the gutted look that Shane had when he had first arrived. "Want some?"

Jeremy nodded and walked to the boy, stopping only when they were a few inches apart. "Whip me," he said and then blushed at his weird choice of words. Whip me? What was this, fifty shades of grey? The boy thought as he cringed inwardly.

If Shane thought it was weird, he didn't say anything and Jeremy was grateful for that.

Shane

Shane had never thought that watching someone swallow food could be so sexy. Sure, he had thought about it with Ethan, but the way Jeremy gulped down the whipped cream he had squeezed into his mouth, and then opened up with his tongue out for another serving was so incredibly sensual that Shane almost felt goosebumps on his skin. The image alone sent Shane's mind to places where he knew he shouldn't be venturing and had to squeeze his legs close to calm himself down.

He pulled his bottom lips between his teeth and watched closely as Jeremy gulped down the second serving, licking the corners of his lips and Shane wondered how it would feel to have Jeremy's tongue where his lips had been.

His mind probably shouldn't have gone there but after the boy literally necked him, Shane's fantasies were coming in full force with a burning desire to become reality and he wasn't sure how to stop them. He didn't want to stop them. If anything, Shane wanted to feel the softness of Jeremy's lips on his, to feel his hands on every inch of his body, and his mouth in places where Shane knew would send him over the edge.

His eyes continued to be glued to Jeremy, unable to look away as the the boy ran his hand through his silver hair and turned to him with a smile.

"Let's eat," Jeremy smiled brightly and Shane blushed but didn't say anything as he sat by the counter and watched the tall boy plate their food. It felt familiar to him for some reason, as if this was something they'd been doing for so long and Shane wanted that to be true so badly. He felt an intense need to keep Jeremy with him... to be with Jeremy for as long he could and not just for that night.