Part 45🌸

I was walking home from the mall when I saw two people making out.

At first I thought they were a cute couple. Typical, they were teenagers, although the girl looked a bit younger than the boy. I would probably do the same with my boyfriend... well...

I looked closely and I saw the boy, he looked oddly familiar, the girl too. Blonde hair the girl had. She was small, shorter than me, and the boy had brown hair, taller than me. As I was about to pass them I stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh hell no.

I pulled the boy off the girl and started yelling at him. He kept telling me he was sorry, he didn't mean it, it was a mistake. Well it sure as hell didn't look like it.

Yeah you said you were friends
Now it sure as hell don't look like it

I was pissed. Then I turned to the girl and slapped her across the face. She caressed her cheek and teared up.

You betrayed me, and I know that you'll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt, yeah

Lilliana- seriously, I thought you were better than that. Both of you. Fuck you both

I ran away. I was crossing the street when a truck came out of no where and as it was about to crash into me...

I woke up.

There was cold sweat falling from my forehead and I was out of breath... it was all a dream. I looked at my phone and saw Sam was still peacefully sleeping.

I slightly smiled and hung up the phone. I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower. I let the cold water run down my back, while I tried to forget the dream I had.

I got out and threw on a graphic a cute shirt and jeans. I brushed my hair and teeth, and did my hair. I put my jewelry on and walked back over to my phone. I got a message from Sam a couple minutes ago.

Sammy🥺- hey baby gm
Lilli bear🧸- hey gm
Sammy🥺- how'd you sleep love?
Lilli bear🧸- fine ig
Sammy🥺- what's the matter, is there something wrong?
Lilli bear 🧸- no I'm fine
Sammy🥺- ok... well I gtg. Can I come over later?
Lilli bear🧸- ok sure
Sammy🥺- ok bubs, I love you
Read at 10:12 am

Sam's POV

I woke up this morning at about 9:50. I got up and brushed my teeth and all of that.

Then I walked over to my phone and saw Lilli hung up the phone about 45 minutes ago. I decided to text her good morning like I usually do.

It took her a couple minutes to respond but she was probably doing something.

Sammy🥺- hey baby gm
Lilli bear🧸- hey gm
Sammy🥺- how'd you sleep love?
Lilli bear🧸- fine ig
Sammy🥺- what's the matter, is there something wrong?
Lilli bear🧸- no I'm fine
Sammy🥺- ok... well I gtg. Can I come over later?
Lilli bear🧸- ok sure
Sammy🥺- ok bubs, I love you
Read at 10:12 am

Huh, that's weird. She left me on read. Maybe she's just busy. I got dressed and went downstairs. Liv, Charlie and Kristy were sitting in the kitchen. Olivia was cooking and she had Good 4 U playing from our album.

All of them were singing to it and it was honestly quite funny, but I walked over and just sat down. I rested my chin on my hand and looked at my phone waiting for a response from Lilli.

Olivia- good morning

I shrugged. They gave each other confused looks.

Kristy- what's up?
Sam- what do you mean?
Charlie- you're acting weird
Sam- and?
Olivia- what's the matter?
Sam- something's up with Lilli
Charlie- what's going on?
Sam- I don't know. We fell asleep on FaceTime last night and she usually stays on when she wakes up in the morning to wait for me to get up. But today she hung up the phone. I texted her good morning not really thinking anything of it, but she was acting really weird
Olivia- weird how?

I showed them the texts. They all agreed and thought it was weird if Lilli to do that.

Olivia- maybe something's wrong?
Charlie- was it about yesterday and... you know?
Sam- I don't think so. She was fine while we were talking
Kristy- what were you talking about?
Sam- her birthday. I also told her she should join the varsity cheer team and that's pretty much it
Charlie- I don't know man
Olivia- just talk to her when you get to her house later
Sam- yeah I guess
Kristy- she'll be fine, I doubt it's that bad
Olivia- Lilli isn't the type to... cheat on people
Sam- she wouldn't do that... not her
Charlie- she loves you too much to do that
Olivia- she's been hurt before, she wouldn't just do that to someone else
Sam- I just hope she's ok

They nodded. Charlie patted my back and Olivia put a comforting hand on my shoulder. Kristy gave me a small, encouraging smile and went back to what they were doing.

I went upstairs and decided to call Emmett and Oliver for some help.

They told me the same thing Olivia did, and said to just talk to her.

So I got up and grabbed my stuff, and started walking to Target. I got her a few things and put in a cute basket. I got her a blanket, a candle, some candy, face masks, and I got a couple fake flowers to decorate it with. I know, I look like a simp, well it's because I am.

I don't know if I did something wrong, but either way I want to give her something to tell her that I love her. And she'll get more tomorrow because it's her birthday and she's turning sixteen.

Anyway, once I got done putting everything in the basket I made my way to her house. It wasn't that far away so I just decided to walk instead of making Charlie drive me.

I got to her house and knocked on the door. I could here her light footsteps making their way to the door. It opened and she looked at me. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. She just put her head down.

Sam- uhh, I got this for you
Lilliana- you didn't have to...
Sam- I want to know what I did wrong
Lilliana- what? You didn't do anything wrong
Sam- then what's the matter, Lilli?

She sighed and grabbed my hand. She pulled me into the house, gently pulling me up to her room. On the way, we passed her mom and dad. They waved at me and said hi. Once we got to her room she closed the door and we sat down on her bed.

Lilliana- it was just a nightmare, ok? I'm fine
Sam- Lilli, you've been acting weird all day
Lilliana- Sam. It's nothing important. It's stupid
Sam- Lilli, nothing's stupid. If it bothers you I want to know why so I can help you
Lilliana- I don't need help
Sam- Lilli, please, just tell me
Lilliana- would you ever cheat on me?
Sam- w-what? No! I would never!
Lilliana- do you really love me?
Sam- yes Lilli, I love you to death. You're my one and only, and I love you sooo much you don't even understand
Lilliana- ok...
Sam- was that what your nightmare was about?... Me cheating on you?

She slowly nodded. I sighed and hugged her. She hugged me back, wrapping her arms around my waist.

Lilliana- I love you too

So much more then you will ever know...