Part 29🌸

Same day

When we got tho the mall we said thank you to my mom and we all walked inside. I took a deep breath and smiled. Olivia grabbed mine and Kristy's hands and we grabbed Dawn's and she pulled us into Forever 21.

We went to a bunch of stores that day and we got quite the amount of stuff. We got so much my bank account is practically crying. This is some of what I got.

 This is some of what I got

And like I said

And like I said. This is just SOME of what I got. We had to convince Kristy to get bikinis because she really didn't want any.

Olivia- how else are you supposed to go swimming without a bikini?
Kristy- I just won't go swimming
Lilliana- then what's the point of the lake house?
Kristy- ugh, fine I'll get a couple
Dawn- yay!

I chuckled at the memory. Anyway, right now we are walking to my moms car and she's gonna drive us to our houses.

We dropped off all the girls, and I put some of my stuff away.

*Four days later*

I got a call from a new group chat with the girls.

I accepted the call and Dawn, Olivia and Kristy were on the call.

Lilliana- heyyy
Dawn- heyyy
Olivia- ok, we're gonna pack together, so everyone get their stuff and we are meeting at Lilli's house
Lilliana- why my house?
Kristy- you have the biggest room

I shrugged my shoulders. We ended the call so all the girls could get their stuff. They all got their stuff and through it in a couple suitcases and Olivia picked up the girls in her car.

When they got to my house I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down. I opened the door and saw the girls with two suitcases each. I helped them bring all their stuff up to my room and we all sat down and started packing. We were talking about what we were wearing to the wedding when I got a call from Mary Anne.

Lilliana- hello?
Mary Anne- you need to help me.
Lilliana- what's up?
Mary Anne- your sister is going nuts over a guy who is at least 17
Lilliana- *sigh* sounds like Stacey...
Mary Anne- what do I do?
Lilliana- just leave it. She'll realize on her own that he isn't worth it. In the meantime, you go watch over the Pikes, and try and make some friends
Mary Anne- ok. Sorry for bothering you
Lilliana- don't be sorry, I wasn't doing anything that important anyway. Alright bye Mary Anne, call me if something happens
Mary Anne- I will. Bye

I hand up the phone and roll my eyes. God Stacey...

Kristy- what was that?
Lilliana- it was Mary Anne, she called because little miss Stacey has already fallen for a guy, and one who's much to old for her
Olivia- how old?
Lilliana- older than Charlie, old
Dawn- so he's at least 5 years older than her
Lilliana- mhm, literally she can fall for any guy
Kristy- she wanted you to date Sam but then she laid eyes on him and she totally had a crush on him. But then you had that huge blow up on her and she stopped.
Lilliana- yeah, I remember that

We both laughed. I continued putting my stuff away when I got another call, this time it was from Sam. I put it on speaker.

Lilliana- hi!
Sam- hi princess, is Kristy with you?
Lilliana- yes
Sam- ok, Charlie and I are packing, let us know when you're coming to pick us up
Lilliana- we will
Sam- ok, love you
Lilliana- love you too, bye bye
Sam- bye

I hung up the phone. Olivia looked liked her heart melted. I laughed at her and I finished packing all my clothes. I put in some 'feminine products' cause you never know when you might need them. Then I threw in some makeup and hair stuff.

I went back in my room and put my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, AirPods, my wallet just in case, sunscreen, my sketchbook, and my song book into my bag as well.

All of us finished getting our stuff packed so I texted Sam that we were on our way, and we went to go get him and Charlie. Once we got there, they were sitting on the front steps waiting for us. Olivia opened the back of her car and the boys put their stuff in. Then they hopped in the car, Charlie in the front with Olivia, Kristy and Dawn in the middle, and Sam and I in the back.

We started the two hour car ride there. We blasted music in the car and had a mini dance party, while being safe. Right now we are only a few minutes away from the lake house. Annnnnddddd we're here!

We all got out and got our stuff, and we entered the house.

Sam- I call sharing a room with Lilli!
Olivia- you were gonna have to share one anyway, we have 4 rooms, Charlie and I have one, Sam and Lilli, and Kristy and Dawn get their own
Kristy- cool!
Dawn- rad!

We show Kristy and Dawn around, and then Sam and I head to our room. We walk in and I put my suitcases by the closet and I lay on the bed with Sam.
I giggle. He turns on his side and looks at me.

Sam- what are you giggling about?
Lilliana- what made you so eager to share a room with me?
Sam- hmm, no reason
Lilliana- mhm. What time is it?
Sam- around 6:30
Lilliana- I'm tired...
Sam- me too

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He kisses my nose and I laugh.

Lilliana- was that a poor attempt to kiss my forehead?
Sam- no, I meant to do that
Lilliana- *giggle* mhm
Sam- I'm gonna get something to eat, you hungry?
Lilliana- no, thanks though
Sam- ok

He walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen.

What a weirdo... my weirdo...