Part 38🌸

Today Emmett, Oliver, Sam and I are flying to LA. Julia apparently got us first class tickets for the flight. Everything so far with our manager has been good. She is really nice and she always makes sure we're ok. She's kind of like a big sister. I kind of already have someone who's like a second mom, and if you haven't guessed, it's Liz. She's really sweet, and I love having a close relationship with my boyfriend's family.

It's about a week after the day I was sick, and I've been ok since. I'm eating normally again, meaning breakfast, dinner and maybe an apple in between. I'm pretty much over anorexia. Sam is really proud of me and so are the girls. It's taken a couple years to get where I am now, but it is all worth it.

I packed up all my stuff, and Sam's birthday gifts, because his birthday is in two days. Right now I'm pulling my suitcase to my dads car, and he is going to pick up the boys and we're gonna go to the airport.

I got in the car and my dad started it. We drove to Sam's house first and he hopped in the back with me.

Sam- hi baby
Lilliana- hi love

He kissed me and I smiled at him. He put his seatbelt on and we went to go get Oliver next. We got there and he put his stuff in the back of the car with mine and Sam's.

Sam- hey bro
Oliver- hey man, hey Lilli
Lilliana- hi!

We then start driving and we get to Emmett's house. Just as Sam and Oliver did, he put his stuff in the car and then he hopped in the middle seat with Oliver.

Lilliana- hey Emmett
Emmett- hey guys
Dad- alright kiddos, to the airport we go!

We all laugh and we drive to the airport. When we get there we all get out of the car and get our luggage. Sam insisted on taking mine even though I told him not to.

Dad- alright, bye Lilli, you be careful ok?
Lilliana- ok dad
Dad- bye, I love you
Lilliana- I love you too

I hugged my dad. Then he looked at all of us.

Dad- you kids have fun. But not too much fun. I'm talking to you two lovebirds
Lilliana- dad!
Dad- *chuckle* alright, go ahead
All- bye

We walk inside the airport and we go through security. Once we get through, we walk to our gate with our luggage and we wait to board. Once we are allowed to board, we hand our tickets to the flight attendant and we walk on. We put our luggage in the compartment and we sat down. I was sitting next to Sam, I had the window seat, and across the aisle sat Emmett and Oliver, Oliver had the window seat. A few other people boarded and soon enough we were told that we were gonna take off.

We put our seatbelts on and we took off. Sam and I watched a couple movies and slept for about an hour, and then we finally made it to LA. We got off the plane and we got our luggage. Then we made our way out of the airport and we called an Uber to bring us to the hotel. The Uber got there, and it was a guy, about 20 maybe. We put our stuff in the back of the car. We all hopped in the back and he started driving. He looked at me.

Guy- hey cutie
Lilliana- uh, I have a boyfriend...
Guy- and who cares?
Lilliana- I do. So I would like it if you would stop
Guy- hm, loyal. That's hot
Sam- seriously dude. She asked you to stop, that's really disrespectful
Guy- and who's this? Your little boyfriend?
Lilliana- yes. He is my boyfriend. And I won't hesitate to punch you in the face if you don't shut up and leave us alone
Guy- damn, ok shawty