Part 43🌸

It is about an hour later and Sam, Emmett, Oliver and I are getting ready to talk to the audience to present our album.

I was holding Sam's hand and we were all standing back stage.

Julia- hello everyone, and thank you for coming today! It means everything to these kids that you came to support their album, and they are really excited to have you hear it, so now, let's have them come out and say a few things

We all walked on stage and waved to everyone. Julia handed Sam the mic and he started talking.

Sam- hey guys! My name is Sam, and I play bass guitar. And honestly, Julia couldn't have said it any better. We are so thankful for all of you to be here, and we could never do this without her. It all started off with Emmett, Oliver and I, and we really didn't know what we were doing.

Everyone laughed.

Sam- it was literally just three teenage boys who wanted to make a band. All we needed was a lead singer, and we had the hardest time finding one. But then, a girl moved from bright big New York to boring old Stoneybrook, and I knew she had something. Not only did I have the biggest crush on her, but she was amazing at everything she did. Then when I heard her sing for the first time, I knew she was the one.

I smiled.

Sam- now we are standing here in front of about 300 people, and we made our first album together. Enjoy!

We all walked off stage as the audience clapped. We sat down at our table with Olivia and Charlie and we watched the screen as it started playing a preview to the album. It interviewed all four of us and even some family and friends. Then once it was done the music videos started. Up first was Brutal. This is the order they went in...

𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝟺 𝚄
𝙰𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝙵𝚞𝚗
𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛
𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢,𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚎𝚜 (𝚆𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚎)
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚄𝚛 𝙾𝚔
𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞

We put Stand By You last because it was one of the most important songs to us. We made it to remind ourselves that we aren't alone and that there are people here to help us.

When the playlist was over everyone applauded and we all high fives each other and laughed. This was all surreal.

I got up and hugged Sam and he hugged me back and pecked my lips.

We then walked with Emmett and Oliver and we said hi to some people and talked with a lot of other celebrities.

Within a couple hours we all gained a pretty large platform, and we had the majority of the people at the party follow us.

We even talked with Taylor Swift. I definitely fan girled a bit, but that's ok, it's Taylor Swift, who wouldn't?

Right now we were talking with some of the Stranger Things cast when I turned around and saw someone who looked oddly familiar. I looked at Sam and then back at the guy. Then it hit me... oh no.