Part 30🌸

Yesterday we spent mostly just resting. We were all pretty tired after the car ride so after we ate something we all went to our rooms and just went to bed.

This morning I woke up with Sam's arm around my waist and his other hand was playing with my hair. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

Sam- good morning sleepyhead...
Lilliana- good morning...

I got up from his chest and I rubbed my eyes. I got up and went over to my suitcase and grabbed a purple bikini and a pair of black shorts.

Lilliana- I'm gonna get ready
Sam- ok!

I went into the bathroom and showered. Once I was done I got out and brushed my teeth. Then I brushed my hair and got dressed. I put my hair in French braids to let it dry and wave up a bit. It should dry within a couple hours. I grabbed the clothes I was wearing before I showered and I folded them and put them back in my suitcase.

Sam then got up and did the same things I did. I then went down to the kitchen and saw Olivia in there with Dawn and Kristy.

Dawn- good morning
Lilliana- good morning!
Olivia- how'd you sleep
Lilliana- good
Kristy- because Sam was your pillow
Lilliana- and I was tired

We all laughed a bit. I grabbed an apple and bit into it. I walked over to the girls and sat down next to them. We talked for a few minutes and then the boys came down.

Sam- hey princess
Lilliana- you said hi to me less than an hour ago
Sam- and?
Lilliana- *laugh* whatever
Charlie- hi Liv
Olivia- hi baby
Dawn- hi Kristy
Kristy- hi Dawn

We all laughed. The boys got something to eat and they sat down with us, joining our conversation. We were talking about the wedding that was taking place in about a week.

Dawn- do you guys have your dresses?
Olivia- yep
Kristy- I picked it out, I just need to try it on
Lilliana- I have a couple but I don't know which one to wear
Sam- wear whichever one you want

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and winked. I chuckled.

Kristy- get a room
Sam- gladly
Dawn- wait what-
Charlie- ummmm
Lilliana- wth?

We all weirdly looked at him while he laughed. I smacked the back of his head and laughed with him. The others laughed too. We all eventually calmed down and we went outside to the lake. Sam and Charlie jumped in, and by their reaction I could tell it was cold. The girls and I laughed and we sat on the patio set that was there. A few minutes later I could feel water dripping over my head. I looked up and saw Sam there looking at me.

Sam- come in the lake with me
Lilliana- why?
Sam- because why not?
Lilliana- but why?
Sam- stop asking why before I throw you in there with your shorts on.
Lilliana- ugh fine

I stand up and take my shorts off. I run over to the water and jump in. I come back up from the water and I see Sam jumping in with me.

Lilliana- holy shit that's cold
Sam- you're telling me
Charlie- girls come on!
Kristy- nope, I'm good up here!
Olivia- me too
Dawn- I'll go

Dawn comes over and jumps in.

Lilliana- come on, it's not that bad
Olivia- your shivering tells me otherwise
Sam- come on!
Charlie- I'll throw you in!
Olivia- no no no, please no
Dawn- then come on!
Olivia- fine
Kristy- ok...

They come over and hesitantly feel the water to see if it's cold. They felt it and immediately took their feet out.

Kristy- you said it wasn't that bad!
Lilliana- well you have to come in the water all the way
Olivia- fuck it

She jumps in. I laugh at her and she comes up and moves her hair out of her eyes. Kristy sighs and jumps in as well.

Sam- see, it's not that bad
Kristy- you liar!
Charlie- well now you might as well stay here

We all laughed and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Sam. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Lilliana- hello
Sam- hi
Charlie- I'm bored. Wanna play a game?
Kristy- what game?
Charlie- Marco Polo?
Dawn- sure

Sorry if you don't know what Marco Polo is. Just search up a YouTube video and they'll explain how to play if you don't know what it is.

We played the game for a few rounds, but I was starting to get cold so I got out of the water and grabbed my towel. Sam came out of the water as well and grabbed his towel and walked over to me. He wrapped it around his waist and he hugged me. I couldn't hug him back because my arms were in the towel.

Lilliana- it's so cold
Sam- *laugh* I know
Lilliana- I'm gonna go change
Sam- ok

I kissed his cheek and I walked inside the lake house and went to mine and Sam's room. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and one of Sam's hoodies that I stole a few months ago. I went into the bathroom and changed and then I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair.

I walked into the bedroom and put away my clothes from today by the window so they could dry. I started quietly singing.

Lilliana-

You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You talked to her
When we were together
I Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still a traitor

Sam- did you write that?
Lilliana- mhm
Sam- damn, who broke you?
Lilliana- nobody. I've never really dated anyone before
Sam- really?
Lilliana- yup
Sam- well, I can relate

I smiled and him and he did too.

The rest of the day we spent playing board games and making s'mores out on the patio.

This is nice...