Part 24🌸

Time skip!
Spring Break

The past couple months have been sorta uneventful. I hung out with Sam a lot. For a little break Olivia took Charlie, Sam and I to her lake house and we hung out there for a couple days. Today is the start of spring break

Today Claudia called me to tell me that Mary Anne's room was done, so she wanted all of us to come see it. Of course I said yes and I got ready for the day, ate a bagel, and walked over to Mary Anne's house with Stacey.

When we got there Claudia brought us upstairs and made us close our eyes so we couldn't see anything yet. She brought us into the room.

Claudia- ready?
Lilliana- mhm
Claudia- 3,2,1!

We all uncovered our eyes and saw Mary Anne's room. I loved it, it had Broadway posters on the walls, and the walls were painted a dark shade of purple. I love the color purple, just a more lavender shade.

Stacey- oh my god!
Dawn- oh my gosh
Stacey- this rug, this rug is my husband!
Lilliana- omg, I could so get a cute vase and put really pretty white, purple and pink flowers in it. It would look perfect on your desk!

We all laughed.

Dawn- I love the purple, it's so...
Claudia- pop. Yet regal
Dawn- exactly
Kristy- this looks like a room my mom stages for buyers. And that's a compliment
Stacey- this pillow. I'm divorcing the rug and marrying this pillow

We all laughed at Stacey's comment. We all know she wants to get married to every guy she sees, but I didn't know she wanted to marry furniture too!

Claudia- Mary Anne, what do you think?
Mary Anne- it's very purple... but great

We all sigh in relief. Claudia did amazing! She should do my room sometime. Mary Anne looked at the wall above her bed. We all looked at the wall in confusion. There was nothing there... I shrugged.

After that I went home and went up to my room. I watched a couple movies on my Tv, but then I got bored, and decided to post something on Instagram.

lilliana.flowers

Caption~ heyyyyy 🌹liked by #Sam

Caption~ heyyyyy 🌹
liked by #Sam.Thomas, #carsonwalter, #alyssameyers, itsssevan, and 20,238 more...

user- sooo pretty 😍
Sam.Thomas- ^mine!
lilliana.flowers- ^you wish 😙
user- #Sam.Thomas what?
user- omg I ship!
itsssoliver- yooooo
lilliana.flowers-^ yoooooo
user- shawty a lil baddie
lilliana.flowers- ^she my lil boo thang 😂
alyssameyers- call me plz...
charliethomas- ^nope.

Ugh, I hate that Alyssa keeps commenting on my posts. If she thinks I'm ever going to talk to her again after what she did, she's wrong. I rolled my eyes at her comment and scrolled through my comments. The majority of them were about me being pretty, which was really sweet. But some of them were shipping me with Sam.

Lilli bear🧸- why'd you comment that?
Sammy🥺- just claiming what's mine
Lilli bear🧸- have you read the comments
Sammy🥺- yeah. I want them to ship us
Lilli bear🧸- seriously?
Sammy🥺- yup 😙
Lilli bear🧸- you're impossible sometimes
Sammy🥺- I know
Lilli bear🧸- oh my god. Byeeee
Sammy🥺- bye bye. Love you
Lilli bear🧸- I love me too
Sammy🥺- wha- 😖
Lilli bear🧸- ok... I love you too
Sammy🥺- yay!
Lilli bear🧸- lol

I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully at Sam. Another thing that has happened over spring break, is Sam became more... clingy per say. He always wants hugs, and whenever I'm with him in his room he wants cuddles... I love this kind of Sam. It's honestly adorable the way he gives me puppy eyes when he wants something.

We haven't really talked about the kiss, but it hasn't really been awkward with us, so I don't really think about it.

Tomorrow I'm going over to his house to talk with Liz about bouquet ideas. I know she wants some sort of vintage look... like cream whites, light pink, that kind of look. I have some ideas that I've picked out, I just need to show her and get them made. I also need to talk to Kristy about hers, because she's the maid of honor. Obviously we are going to match it with whatever Liz picks, but we could always switch out the light pink with a really pretty grey ish blue color. I also need to talk to Watson and Karen about what her dress looks like so I can make a flower crown for her, as well as Kristy. I want to make a little hair piece for Liz, but it really depends on how she decides to do her hair. And I also need to make Boutonnières for the boys, but that also depends on the flower colors Liz picks.

Speaking of flowers, I started getting back into my flower business. I went to the store yesterday and bought some seeds to plant them. It's gonna take a few days for them to grow, but once they do, I'll make really pretty bouquets and I will make corsages for proms and homecoming. I can also make other things for wedding, like center pieces and flower crowns and even head pieces, but right now my main focus is Liz's wedding.

I was sitting on my bed making sketches of bouquets and finding colors on my laptop, when Stacey came in.

Stacey- we're going to Claudia's tomorrow. First thing in the morning
Lilliana- why?
Stacey- Mimi is in the hospital!

I got up and grabbed my bag throwing my phone a charger and an apple so I'm ready to run to the car in the morning. Stacey and I got our dad to drive us to her house.

The next morning I through on a cute shirt and a pair of black leggings. We got there and gave Claudia a hug.

Stacey- we talked to the girls, and we've got all your jobs covered the next few weeks. And we'll give you the money anyway
Claudia- honestly, I just want everything to be as normal as possible. Mimi is gonna be fine
Lilliana- she's strong... she'll be ok

I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Then Janine walked in... oh no.

Janine- I wouldn't be so sure about that
Claudia- what do you want Janine?
Janine- merely to disabuse you of the notion that Mimi's recovery will be swift and/or complete

I looked at Stacey. She gave me an 'oh no' look.

Claudia- you're saying she won't get better
Janine- Mimi is 83 years old. Her likelihood of total recovery is low. We shouldn't delude ourselves
Claudia- you think I'm delusional. You think Mimi's gonna give up but I know better than that and that's why she loves me more than you

Janine ran upstairs and she didn't come down for the rest of the afternoon.

I knew that wouldn't go well...