Part 9 🌸

Today I went to school as usual. Woke up a bit late, got dressed, put makeup on because I didn't sleep last night, didn't eat anything because I didn't have an appetite, walked Stacey to school in silence, and walked to my school.

As usual I saw Sam, Charlie and Olivia by the flag pole. I took a deep breath and walked towards them.

Lilliana- be at my house at 5:15 today... Sam my dad and mom won't be home, you'll be fine...

I walked away and straight to home room. I sat down and did as I usually did. I played on my phone and waited until the bell rang. Sam came in and sat down next to me but didn't say anything. Usually he'd try to get me to talk to him but he didn't say anything today.

A few minutes later the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and walked to class.

Usually in science I would ignore Oliver and Emmett too, but they didn't know what was going on so I decided to talk to the today.

Lilliana- hey... I'm sorry for ignoring you, some personal stuff is going on right now and I'm just really stressed out
Oliver- hey, don't be sorry, we all go through things sometimes. Just next time, talk to us, we're here for you
Emmett- yeah. It's nice to hear your voice again
Lilliana- thank you...

I slightly smiled at them and sat down at my desk. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Nothing interesting happened so I won't really talk about it.

Before I left I walked towards the others who were standing by the flag pole.

Lilliana- bring Kristy with you...

I left and walked home. When I got home I saw Stacey sitting in the kitchen eating an apple. I walked over to her.

Lilliana- hey...
Stacey- now you're talking to me?
Lilliana- look, I'm sorry... ok?
Stacey- what happened with Sam that night?
Lilliana- *sigh* it was fine until Liz said they had some big news. She told us that her and Watson were getting married and Kristy got really mad... I tried to help calm her down but she called me an 'anorexic freak'
Stacey- you told her?
Lilliana- I told her and Mary Anne... at the time I trusted them, but I don't trust Kristy anymore... I didn't tell anyone else so she basically told her whole family and Watson. I left and I haven't said anything to them in a week. Except for today, I told them to be here at 5:15
Stacey- well then I will go to Claudia's to give you guys some privacy
Lilliana- thanks Stace... I'm sorry
Stacey- don't be sorry, I would have done the same thing
Lilliana- I love you
Stacey- I love you too sis

I hugged her and went upstairs into my room. It was about 4 pm so I just sat down in my room and watched Friends for a bit. At around 5:00 Stacey came up in my room and told me she was leaving. We said bye and she left the house. I went downstairs and waited by the door for the others to come.

A few minutes later I saw a car pull up into the driveway. I saw the four of them get out of the car. Charlie patted Sam's back because he looked kinda nervous. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Lilliana- hi...
Charlie- hey...

I let them in and I went upstairs into my room with them following. I took them to my bathroom and showed them a chart. It was an eating chart, I wrote down everything I ate and drank for every day.

Sam- what is this?...
Lilliana- it's an eating chart... it shows you everything I ate everyday for the month, until the next month starts and it's just a big cycle
Olivia- you haven't eaten anything in the past two days...
Lilliana- I know...
Charlie- you have to eat something...
Lilliana- I can't just eat something. If I don't have have an appetite and I eat something it will all just come up... I can't just try and eat something, I have to wait until I can...
Kristy- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything, I should have let you tell them... what I did was mean and what I called you was really disrespectful... I don't expect you to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry
Lilliana- I guess I forgive you... it will just take a while for me to trust you again...
Kristy- I understand... take as long as you need
Lilliana- I should say sorry too... I shouldn't have ignored the three of you but I did... and Kristy, I guess I shouldn't have ignored you either... I just thought that you guys would think bad of me... this wasn't even something I wanted to do... I was never good at eating until a couple years ago I stopped altogether...
Olivia- you don't have to be sorry... we understand
Charlie- but... I think you should talk to that one alone...

He said pointing to Sam. He looked me in the eyes and I looked at Charlie and nodded. Olivia, Charlie and Kristy left my room to leave Sam and I alone. I looked at Sam in the eyes and he did the same thing. I sighed and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. I started crying a bit, and he must have noticed because he pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

Sam- *whispering* why are you crying?
Lilliana- I'm really sorry...
Sam- no... don't be sorry

He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and cupped my face with his hands, wiping my tears with his thumbs. I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead, pulling me into another hug. My head was in his chest and he had one arm around my waist and the other holding my head.

Lilliana- I love you...
Sam- I love you too...
Olivia- you two are sooo cute
Sam- she is

I pulled out of the hug and playfully slapped Sam's arm. He held his arm and acted like it hurt

Lilliana- stop flirting with me!
Sam- the last time I flirted with you, you said you liked it
Lilliana- I did not! I told you to keep doing it to try and impress me!
Sam- ok, same thing
Lilliana- *laugh* is not
Charlie- what did he say?
Lilliana- we were asking each other random questions so he asked what my favorite movie was and I said anything that has to do with Disney princesses, and he said 'because you are a princess'
Kristy- I never knew my brother would be capable of flirting with a girl
Sam- hey!

We all laughed at Sam. He acted offended and crossed his arms and pouted.

Oh, how badly I wanted to kiss those pouting lips...
Wait what?!