30

Last night was...

Indeed rough.

When I woke up I was disorientated like a blind dog, not realising what happened and why was I in toilet. Then it hit me. Insults, cries, puke and not remembering where the fuck my glasses were.

Probably I am the only person who forgets to put them on and where did she put it. For the past month I somehow with Brigita's help started wearing contact lenses. The feeling of stabbing my fingers in my eyes is something I was always afraid of so wearing contacts is my nightmare. But she helped me.

And now she isn't here.

My soul and heart are wounded, thinking about her or Brio make those wounds bleed. I failed everyone, thinking that I was a big girl, women to be exact who was grown up and ready to face the world.

But I failed that boy.

Took his only chance at having a family. It was something that it had to be done. They were abusers, fucktards that wanted money not kid as they claimed.

But of course I made even a bigger mess by marrying Collan and adopting Brio.

God, I wish I could see a way out.

But right now, I need to go to school. David is riving me so that my Dad is convinced I won't skip classes.

As if I would. He never takes my collegge seriously.

Today definitely isn't my day. Taking the things I need to survive whole day, I head downstairs.

I can already smell fresh fruits and croissants filled with chocolate, sprinkled with sugar. Groaning and carressing my belly, I think about what could I possibly eat today.

But then I remember.

Green tea will fill me up and I won't be hungry. Plus, I'lllose weight. Got it.

Thumping loudly as I walk down in my sweatpants and big jumper the new maids who were gossiping about me yesterday smile like nothing happened.

The younger one, the one that called me fat is beautiful. But I'm done with it. Done with people playing with me and my emotions so I just decide to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Morning, Harmony." She squeaks with pride.

"It's Miss Russell for you. We aren't friend or family so you don't get to call me by my first name. Got it?" I basically barked at poor girl and the fright on her face makes me regret the way I spoke to her.

Almost.

"Y-yes Harm-, I-I mean Miss Russell."

Fixing the glasses that were proudly sitting on my face with my forefinger, I go straight to the kitchen searching for kettle to boil some water for my tea, I freeze.

Bending down, I reached for the lacy pair of panties that were colored red and scrunch my nose in disgust.

"This probably has an invasion of yeast." Gagging, I decide to call for the beautiful bitch who called me fat.

"Yo, Sarah!" Vocal cord betrayed me, voice cracked but the girl came in.

"Who's Sarah?" She asks irritated and confused but soonly as she spots pair of panties that obviously don't belong to me or her either judging by the way her foxy eyes fill with tears.

"I don't know man, but these," Swinging panties in her face, I throw them at her. "Do not belong to me that's for sure. Way too much tacky." I snort, throwing the pair of panties in front of her face.