23

He outshined himself, I must say.

The little reception where we had random witnesses and registrar was enchanting. We got married under the cherry blossom, while we were repeating our vows the pettite raindrops were refreshing us, making it seem more romantic than it was.

Arranged marriage.

It wasn't my fairytale, my beautiful day full of happiness. It was something modest and arranged, no matter how beautiful and in love we looked, deep down I knew... I knew that his hatred was beyond stronger than my love towards Brio.

His two friends I assume were watching me, reminding me of two hawks when they preyed. Lurking at me with their devilish eyes that were mocking us and this whole charade. My skin itched, fingertips burned and soul wrenched while I thought about it. Was it worth it? Raising and fighting for someone else's child that may someday become serial killer? Will Brio hate me because I broke apart his new family? Or will he love me uncoditionally as much as I loved him?

Stomach was growling, tearing apart inside of me, my body begged me to go and throw up to get rid off the torment. But I remained calmed even though my palms were shaking like two leaves, drops of sweat poured down from my fingers connecting in the middle of the palm.

Collan held my hands as the words 'I do' leaked out of his mouth. I studied my freshly manicured nails and every line that I've had on my palms. I was able to trace and see every vein, every blister, every time my hand patted my father's.

"Miss Russell?" Finally, looking up and seeing two men that were waiting for fatefully yes. My throat bobbed, suddenly too sore to speak, but I managed to croak next few words with easyness.

"I do."

He smirked, corners of his lips moving upwards while he put simple but yet beautiful ring on my finger. I didn't have money for that purchase so it was Collan's task. I'm not dissapointed. I didn't want something that would make you blind or show how filthy rich my husband is. I wanted something that represented love, instead I got a key. Key to my future.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Registrar gestured with his hands, Collan stiffened just for a second but I was able to catch it. Wasn't sure why was he the one that was nervous when it should've been me. I had another bomb that he would receive.

His head tilted not even asking for my access, his lips crashed down on mine. The taste of the nude, but expensive lipstick along with his fresh, minty breath mixed with my favorite scotch made me moan in agreement.

My vagina clenched, but before I could stop myself, I gathered my thighs closer, clenching them, giving my clitoris any sorts of attention. It's been too long since I last time played with myself, but maybe tonight in the shower I could use a quick orgasam.

Collan backed away, his face looking straight and blank reminding me of a Roman statue. Holding a chuckle inside of my throat, his arm curled against my waist pulling me into him. I have no idea that he hired a photographer. This was supossed to be a secret wedding not something that would go public. I didn't question him what would he do with the pictures and that was probably the stupidest thing to ever do.

"Are you ready mommy?" Wrinkling my nose, pretending to be offended instead of turned on, I swated his chest.

"Stop it." I barked out at him which only made him laugh sincerely.

"Oh, come on. I wasn't making a sexual innuendo, I was serious." Innocently, he raised both of his hands in the air, pretending to be naive. But Collan was everything exepct naive. You never knew what tricks he could pull out of his sleeve.