11

I forgot my gloves, but I'm still gardening. Nothing will prevent me from my little ones. Autumn is a complex season. Everything shuts down, earthy colors rule over and then it comes winter and covers everything with snow cover.

I adore snow.

I really do. When winter comes, I wish it was summer and vice versa, so you can tell that my preferences change often.

I enjoy the autumn period and spring the most. The only complaint is that in the fall I can't really plant everything that comes to my mind.

The house is surrounded by trees, but I wanted to decorate the balconies and garden a bit by adding pansies and fuchsias.

I dont think about the message Dad got. I don't think about the fact that he and David are stalking girls who are much younger than me. And I should ...

He is an influential person.

He should prevent things like this, not let them happen. I cant believe there are brothels where kids work and sick perverts like my father take advantage of them.

I want to put an end to this, but I actually scratched a small part of the surface.

Who will believe me? Nobody here who.

The only person who can help me is the Collan pig.

I won't be able to see him until Saturday. And that is questionable.Dad will probably go on a business trip and Ill be able to get out then. I hesitate. I dont know if its wise to send him a message and thank him for talking to Knox and allowing me to work, although my father made sure that was impossible.

I sit in front of the house on the grass and stare at the phone. The last fuchsia is waiting for me in a vase, but the phone just distracts me from work.

I want to send him a message more than anything, to thank him for everything ...

If he doesn't agree to go out with me, I'll blackmail him. Let him not think that I have forgotten his expedition with my feet! Ive been thinking for twenty minutes about how to text him and I feel like a coward.

Come on, now or never ...

My hands are shaking, a cigarette would come in handy, there is a huge mess in my stomach. I never understood the thing about falling in love ... Fantastic feeling, indescribable as the birth of a child.

Hell, it's a nice feeling, it's awful ...I cant even send him a fricking message without wanting to vomit from nervousness and without thinking about every possible consequence that might befall me.

Thank you. <3

A mental slap for this, and maybe a real one. Thank you?! Plus hearts? Not even saying who's contacting him? Good job Harmony!

I'm putting the phone down, because I don't even want to look at the answer or find out that he just saw the messagge and blocked me. It would shatter my heart.

Digging a hole for a new plant, I didn't even hear any sounds. I hopped from this ugly world into my little bubble of perfection where shame, abuse and abasement weren't existant.

Something made me look at the screen, and it would have been better if I hadnt.

Sorry Tammy. It's Tammy, right? I'm not available anymore, but to make you feel better you gave one of the best blowjobs in my entire life. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll catch someone with fatter bank account.

Blinded by rage. That's how I feel.

I can't believe that this man actually has balls to humilliate other females like this. You were good sucking my dick, but now I got someone important so I don't want you anymore?

It's not Tammy prick, but if I was on hers place I would have dumped your ass before you could blink.

Chuckle escapes me and I find myself laughing aloud. Kicking my phone over onto the grass I continue my work in hope that I shut his mouth once and for all. But of course we are talking about Collan and his ego.

Don't be mad sweetheart. If I was available I would totally bang your guts out even if you are ugly. Your attitude is just... I'm speechless!

What do I say to this? He has a lot of courage and will since he likes to provoke me.

How do you know if I would bang YOU? World is not revolving around you, you know.

Three dots. He's typing.

You got me interested dollface. Keep it up...

Blushing like a schoolgirl that I am, I type back an answer. I haven't seen his playful nor flirty side. Only gorilla behaviour.

You got me disinterested.

You wish Harmony, you wish...

Meet me tomorrow at the coffe place near Hospital. Eight o'clock.

That's perfect. Right after my shift and it'll be nice to go and relax. But... Why near the hospital? I could never imagine him going to the basic coffe shop. Why didn't he tell me to come to his pub? And how is he so sure that I'll accept?

Unless...