4

"Your boobs are way bigger Harm." Tiffany pointed a finger at them and I wanted to bite it off.

"Not true, my tits have shrunk. Stop throwing me into despair." She laughed throatily and almost suffocated at the sip of Coca-Cola she took.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down in front of the mirror.

I put my dirty-blonde bob wig on my head and took a hair straightener to soothe the ruffled hair from my head. Tiffany blackened my eyes and they looked like two lumps of coal.

She assured me that the makeup matched the brown lenses and that I should stop being bitchy about it. I was just nervous because tonight, another human being will be included in our secret.

"I swear you are the only existent woman on this planet who wants to have smaller tits." She said playfully while applying her makeup on.

"So not true." I answered and looked at the phone waiting for messages.

From whom exactly, I do not know. Paranoia never left me, I was always afraid that Dad would show up and give me punishment.

"You can borrow me yours if you don't want them!"

I laughed again and Brigita invited me to come downstairs.

I saw Hunter leaning against the door, typing on the phone and not paying attention to me.

I tilted my head to the side and, noticing me, he dropped the phone.

His eyes widened. With a fiery look he ran over the leather cannon I was carrying. My tits were out so he took a breather to study the beautymarks on them and finally switched to my face. I wore plain black jeans and converse.

So I spiced up the look a bit.

I don't know where did my courage come from with an outfit like this because otherwise I wear wide black T-shirts that are torn on every visible part and black torn pants.

But I havent been out for really long and somehow I feel better tonight. My emotions are really hard to control.

They are always all over the place which confuses me.

"S-ssorry!" He cleared his throat and took a breath through his teeth.

"I've obviously made a mistake, this is a wrong house. I'm looking for a friend, can you please tell me where"

He focused so much not to look at my tits that he was talking at the speed of light. He avoided my gaze and I decided to spare him the torture.

"Hunter you fool, it's me."

I bent down and picked up his phone, and he looked like he was going to have a stroke.

"P-pardon?" I couldn't take my wig off, and I knew they wouldn't believe me otherwise.

"Tiffany!" I yelled as much as I could.

Our house was definitely too big. I've been thinking about persuadeing dad to purchase speakers. Because if we continue like this, my voice will be raspier than it is right now.

She quickly came down.

He instantly recognized her and gasped.

We were glancing at each other and both me and Tiff, were extremely amused by this whole situation. Hunter, on the other way looked as if he was in some sort of trance or having a stroke.

After few minutes of not talking, we started walking, leaving him alone on the doorway.

"What the fuck!?" He followed us upstairs while he mumbled shit to himself.