7

The last time we had an argument was when I was sixteen.

The son of his colleague was giving me Math instructions and after a few months of teaching he tried to kiss me. I had a crush on him, but it was just a silly wish. I've never socialized with boys so when Jamie appeared I was head over heels with him.

Whenever he came by to teach me and to catch up with my lessons, the throbbing between my legs got worse. It was super painful and I just couldn't focuse.

I reaserched the simptoms and that's when I discovered what being wet means. I rubbed a ball of nerves a few times that gave the women a wonderful feeling, but I didnt feel anything.

He slipped his hand into my cotton panties and stuck his fingers into my tight, hot pussy. His three fingers worked carefully on me as whimpers of pleasure echoed through the house. It felt amazing.

I thought we would stop solely on that but he laid me on the table and started licking me.

I still remember how much my legs twitched and shook from the intensity of the orgasm he gave me.

I was embarrassed because I thought I urinated on the table, but then Jamie explained to me how I ejaculated. He beamed with pride because my virgin body and tight cunt eagerly reacted to his touch.

I wasn't able to stand still, but my hunger increased.

I wanted more.

I released his cock from his white briefs and I started to feast on his veiny shaft. It was supossed to be my first time, but then unexpectedly my father barged in.

Soonly his fist collided with Jamie's face and he kicked his ass out of our home.

Angrily, he yanked my hair and started slapping me across the face till I saw stars. I have never seen him so obsessed and manic. He was crazy. He shouted, screamed and smashed everything he could get his hands on.

And then he got drunk, came to my bed and caressed me while he cried.

We never started that topic again and he made sure Jamie and all the other guys and men shun both me and my vagina.

We didn't talk for a few days, so Brigita took me to the farm where she planted her vegetables, took care of the animals and moved there in a few years.

Whenever we had a little disagreement, she would take me there to plant flowers and to decorate her garden.

And I've been gardening ever since. It calms me down and I always manage to divert my thoughts from a bad situation. Dad wouldn't approve of me going somewhere without his supervision, but over time he learned that Brigita took care of me and that I had found a new hobby.

Today she also takes me to the farm where I will clean. Everything is full of rotten leaves that are in all possible colors.

I havent visited the farm all summer so Im very excited.

I jumped into an old, torn and dirty denim jumpsuit and put an older band around my head so that my hair wouldn't bother me. I put the piercing back in my nose and went downstairs in my rubber boots.

The rain was falling lightly and the smell of grass and earth could be felt. The scent of nature that I have always loved. It was no longer warm, it was cold so I pulled on an older brown cardigan to keep from getting cold.

We arrived at the farm very quickly, it was not too far from my house.

An old paved path led to a dilapidated dark red house.

Leaves, which were still falling from the numerous oaks that surrounded the house, adorned the path. Yellow was the most dominant color in line with red, and they hinted that autumn was already here. Oak branches descended on the front door and the fence that surrounded the farm.