Chapter 10

Gulf and his gang just arrived at the location and when they got there the other gang already standing at the corner.

From what they expected they're the gang that they fought 2 weeks ago and the gang that caused that injury to Gulf.

"Nice to see you again," Said the guy who was smirking while sipping his cigarettes. Gulf can't help not to get annoyed by seeing the guy.

"There no nice seeing your face," Gulf said, in his serious tone. Before he walked in front of them Steffan, Ivan, Mike, Nike and Sean followed him.

The guy lay his hand in front of Gulf's face holding a cigarette.
"I don't smoke," Gulf said before he slapped that guy's hand away from him.

"Ts so picky are you a girl?" The guy said after the sound of laughing came from his gang. Gulf didn't look affected by it.

"Then are you an animal?" Steffan starts being a trash talker again. All of Gulf's gang members slightly smiled as the guy gripped the wood he was holding.

"Oops my word got slipped," Steffan crossed his arm while grinning. He enjoys speaking that way, especially for the people like them.

The guy looked like he was about to erupt from seeing his face. "Bring me their heads!" He commands to move backward and let his gang do the work but then when he finally steps one more time he can feel the chill at his back. He slowly turned around but he saw Gulf's face who was grinning.

"So this is how you fight? Hiding behind your gang is not fun at all." He grabs the cigarette from the guy to throw it steps on the cigarette and throws it.

The guy holding a bat was about to hit Gulf but Gulf blocked it without using his full strength.

He tried to punch Gulf before it landed on Gulf's face, he held it already and twisted it from the back.
"So who is the one who scratches my feet?" Gulf asks the guy can't answer but he is shouting out of pain from what Gulf doing. He can feel that anytime if Gulf use a bit of force it will break his bone.

Gulf looked at the guy's face but when he saw the face he kicked him on his stomach and landed him on the ground. He was now holding his stomach. He didn't know what part of his body was so much in pain his stomach or his hand.

Gulf was satisfied when he saw that person crying from pain.

"Weak" Gulf said and turned around but he felt the guy move. He moves fast to get his knife from his hips and points it at the guy who is pointing him a knife too.

"So you want a play?" Gulf asked while smirking before the guy was about to push the knife but Gulf moved fast and without noticing the other person the knife stumbled to the ground before Gulf's foot came back from touching the ground.

A smile shows on Gulf's face while the guy still can't get over it he just comes back to his senses when he feels a chill thing touching his neck. His eyes came down to it and saw a knife if he took a little move he would die.

"It looks like you are so boring to play with," Gulf said in his boring tone while the knife was still pointing at the guy's neck. He turned around to go to the back and he held the neck of the guy from behind.

He feels that there's someone who wants to attack him, Gulf bends and raises his feet backward the heavy sound of a person stumbling on the ground holding his hips from the impact that Gulf just did.

Gulf feels bored with the excitement he felt earlier already gun knowing that their enemy is a pissed of sh*t and so brings to play also using dirty tricking like what they did before.