Chapter 13: Kristy, You're Next

The whole time, since 5am in the morning, love sick Clara was sitting by her bedroom window which was facing the other neighborhood, with a pair of binoculars in her hands.
She had been staring at Mike's house which was across her house for a very long time waiting for him to wake up. The binoculars she was using was high technology. Can zoom very closely into anything far away, so she had no problems

His bedroom window was closed and it was only his mom that was outside, who was busy hanging washed clothes on the rope line in their backyard.

Clara was supposed to be getting ready for school, but she preferred looking at her crush all day than to spend her time in boring classes.

After sitting on her window bed for more time, she gasped when suddenly, the curtains of Mike's room opened followed by his windows.
She closed in her lens on him. Mike showed his face out of the window and smiled up at the sky.

"Even his face is magical in the morning." Clara dreamingly thought.

Later, Mike's mom went into the house. The dining room window opened next, showing the dining table and Mike sitting on one of the chairs.

His black hair was kind of messed up but that just made him cuter.
Clara could see that Mike and his mother were talking about something and then Mike abruptly stood up and went into his room.

"Was he preparing for school?" She asked herself.
If he was going early, she would simply dress up, because she had had her bath already.

After long minutes of patience, Mike finally came out of the house wearing casual clothes; A yellow sweater and black sweat pants.
He stretched on his front porch and went outside his small gate.

"Where is he going this early?"
Clara didn't want to take her eyes off Mike but she had to look at the time. She quickly looked at the clock hanged on her wall.
"6:11" she whispered.

She could make it on time to catch up with him and see where he was going without losing him if she acted fast enough.
So she dressed up casual too, a green hoodie t-shirt and black sweat pants and tied her black hair into a ponytail.
She went downstairs as fast and as quiet as she could so she won't wake up people that were in the mansion at the time.

She made it out of the huge wooden door of her mansion and ran towards the gate. She was glad that Daniel was not awake at the time or else he would be questioning her nonstop.
She didn't want to see that bastard especially after the argument she manged to have with him.

She told Pepe to open the gate for her, because he's usually the morning type of guy. He opened the gate for Clara and she stepped out, running for Mike's neighborhood.
It was two achievements at once,
Getting to stalk her crush and having a morning run at the same time.

As she ran down her neighbourhood, almost close to Mike's, a male figure was running towards her. His face was shadowed so she couldn't see if it was really him.

But she rolled her eyes as the guy, who was a just a normal jogger, jogged passed her.
She continued her run, and luckily, she spotted Mike a little far away from her by the way he dressed. He casually walked beside the street, hands in his pockets. Clara followed him putting on her hoodie so to cover her face.
She soon realized that he was heading for the convenience store just down the road, which was fairly close to school. Mike hadn't turned around to look back since, so she felt safe.