Chapter 24: Don't Leave Me

She was busy in her kitchen preparing to make lunch as she brought out her vegetables. She cleaned her knife with a napkin and put the carrots on the wooden cutting board.
With the carrots washed and scraped  she chopped them into little pieces but she stopped midway.

She looked down as her face went from neutral to worried.
She touched her heart and her heart beat fast. Her eyes looked up to the wall,
"What is this feeling in my heart?" She asked herself.

"Something is wrong" she said looking around anxiously.

She went straight to her living room just beside the dining room and picked up her phone from the couch.
With fast hands, she called Pepe. She paced around waiting for him to answer.
He didn't pick, so she called again and Pepe answered,
"Hello?"

"Pepe! Thank God you answered!"

"Ma'am what's wrong? Are you OK? Are you in trouble?"

"No no. Look, I had this strange feeling and I felt uncomfortable.  Please I need you to check on Clara or Easton!"

"But ma'am their both OK, Clara just went-"

"Then check on Easton, PLEASE!!"

There's was a short pause,
"On it"

"If anything happened to any of them, I'll die Pepe! Just make sure they're safe"

"I swear to you ma'am"

Pepe hanged up and she clutched the phone to her chest as worry came over her. She looked up to the ceiling,
"Oh Lord, please let nothing bad happen to them" she prayed.

She just hoped that her terrible suggestion were not about to be proved right...

❤☠️❤☠️❤
Pepe rushed out of his post not wasting time. He had already reached the mansion doors when he hanged up the call with his OTHER boss.

He entered quickly and found Flora moping the living room floors, but Pepe didn't care.
He carelessly ran over the mopped floor towards the stairs and when Flora caught him, she was beyond angry.
"Hey! Didn't you see I was busy here!?" She said to him in an angry tone for ruining her hard work to make such a HUGE living room spotless.

Pepe ignored her and ran up the stairs not even caring about the mess his boots were making. Pepe disappeared into the hallway to the rooms.

Flora was annoyed and she was tired.
Not only did Alia and Daniel carelessly walk over her work earlier, it now made Pepe the third and she got sick of it!

She wanted to give him a piece of her mind, but she couldn't just go into the hallways after him, just to warn him about his disrespect.
Besides Pepe was a really built up man and sometimes his figure scared the heck out of her and she couldn't say they had a good relationship. So she had an idea. The only way he could listen to her was if he listened to Madame Lea.

So she cleaned her hands on her apron and went to the maid quarters to get Madame Lea. Meanwhile when flora went to get backup, Pepe was almost in reach for Easton's door.