Chapter 16: Tears Of Cheers

Daniel's POV
I watched from the passenger seat, out my window as students and their parents walking into the school. Cars drove in through the gate, while some just walked into the school. My driver turned to enter the school, driving pass people.
It was 7pm in the evening and the football game was being held today. 
Everywhere was busting with light and energy, I could see at the far distance, the school's stadium, beaming with light. It reminded me of my school days.
But admiring all the life here wasn't the subject. After searching and a few theories, I had noticed that something was off about that little rat, since I came back from Mexico.

They way she acted wasn't that normal but what I heard yesterday proved it all.
It was a shock to me, such a precious secret to be kept like that. I wonder what mother will do when she finds out. That will have to wait till she comes back. And when she does, it will mean that the first phase of the plan was complete.

I got out the car as soon as the driver parked. He knew what to do, incase he saw anything suspicious. I arranged my coat and fixed my hat.
I put my leather gloved hands into my pockets and smoothly walked towards the stadium, obviously being observant of my surroundings.

Not like anyone mattered, the only person that I had my eye on, was that little b*tch, Clara.

She was up to something and I had to follow her every move to be one step ahead of her. I won't lie that she could be smart but not smart enough for me.

I almost made it to the stadium, when a group of cheerleaders jogged passed me from behind, waving their pom poms in the air while 'whooing' their way to the stadium. When I thought they had all gone, one last girl came and almost knocked me down. In result, one of her pom poms fell to the floor right under me. I was about to rage but she stopped jugging and turned around.

"Oops" she said as she went down to pick her pom pom next to me.

I couldn't see her face at first but when she straightened up, my eyebrows went up in surprise at her insane beauty.
She looked up at me and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Sorry for bumping into you-"

I didn't care about her stupid apology, I just took her apology as a time to check her out. She had the full package, in all the right places. Black hair with a few red strings.
  She was on my top ten for that. I would say she looked like Tina but more like an upgrade.

"Um...OK then. Enjoy the game"
She turned to go but I wasn't going to let this lucky catch go free.

"No wait!" I said, gently holding her back. She looked back with her icy blue eyes at me.

"No offense but is it okay to know your name sweetheart?" I said smiling at her.
She blushed a little.

"Sweetheart? Um I mean- no, I can't. Privacy reasons."

"Well by the looks of what you're wearing, you're part of the cheerleaders right?" I said

"Oh yeah, you noticed" she said looking down at her uniform.

"Yes I think it really fits you as much as your beauty" I flirted.
She rubbed her arm nervously looking at the ground.

"Oh wow... you're a gentleman arent you? I've never seen you in school before. Are you a student?"

"No, no but don't worry, I'll be on the stadium cheering for the team"
I then got close to her and I put my finger under her chin, to make her face me,