Any ideas for this arc and story?

Ok...I know I haven't updated this story in a LONG time. This is my first story, I have not abandoned it. I have just been busy with real life things recently. But that has not stopped me from coming up with multiple ideas for this story. So I'm going to go over some and see if you guys have any for this story because I would love to hear your ideas and also I need some questions answered before I continue writing the current chapter.

#1: Are divine protections magic? I'm asking because Od Lagna pretty much gives the people of the Re:zero world their magic and gates and divine protections. So I'm asking this because I was planning on Subaru to have multiple fights, Garfiel being an example, in which I will get to later. I was planning on him fighting Reinhard down the line after arc 4. And someone made a pretty good point, if Subaru were to hit Reinhard with his Anti Magic, would his divine protections not work then? Again I'm asking this to make sure so I can find a better way to formulate this idea.

#2: I also have been getting questions about Ram and Hikaru's potential love interest in each other. To be honest, I'm actually enjoying writing the moments between Ram and my OC. But I need to figure out how to do that beforehand. Because when Roswaal reveals all the evil shit he has been doing let's just say Hikaru and Subaru will be on demon time😈. But seriously though, any ideas on how to improve their relationship?

#3: Now with Subaru and Beatrice's contract. I know, in this story. Subaru has no mana, so how is he going to supply Beatrice with mana? Well if you remember, he was able to heal Rem and restore her mana reserves with KI. So I figured he could do the same with Beatrice. And I also came up with a way for them to have their own version of Spirit Dive. Where Beatrice goes inside the demon dweller sword which would give Subaru access to her spells. Imagine him doing Minya Slashes. And I also came up with this idea where if she runs out of mana completely, then Subaru could lend her some of his anti magic, which in turn would allow her to use anti magic for at least 1 minute, otherwise her gate will be damaged. And when that happens, Subaru becomes a chibi devil like how Liebe does for Asta.

#3: Story arcs, how should I implement the Ack clover arcs with the re:zero arcs? Should I make some story original arcs?

#4: Subaru's transformations, I plan on him getting access to black mode. But I don't want ti name his transformation black mode as that would be copying off of Asta's name for his "Black Asta" form. So I'm going to name Subaru's form "Dark Subaru"

#5: The Authorities, should Subaru's authority be affected by his anti magic? I'm trying to to think of ways for that to work.

#6: Currently I'm stuck on the scene where he meets Satella. But I have been debating on weather I should also make him meet his devil as well. Here's what I was thinking, "Envy" ends up going in Subaru's mind as some conflict happens, causing Subaru to pass out as he meets his devil again and he and his devil team up to fight "Envy". As Satella temporarily lost control over "Envy"

#7: And late but not least, adapting the spade arc in this story. This actually might work as Gusteko could be a good setting for the story. WhT do you guys think of these ideas so far?

If I have more ideas then I'll let you guys know. But for now, that's all I have so far. The Anti Knight is coming back and I'm ready. So be tuned for when that chapter drops.

You all have a good rest of your day/night. And I'll see you guys later.