Chapter 9. Defeating Sloth Part 2

Explosions could be heard all over the forest, as a young boy and a madman could be seen fighting until one of them dropped dead. Subaru charged at Petelgeuse, dodging any Unseen Hands that came his way and swung the Demon Slayer Sword at the Archbishop. 

Petelgeuse was able to block the attack with his Unseen Hands as Subaru got swatted away by a hand and got sent flying. Subaru was able to recover and dodged more of the Unseen Hands. Though Subaru was reaching his limit, he didn't know how long he could hold out. There were so many hands, that he couldn't dodge and attack them all at the same time.

"Damn! If this keeps up, I won't be able to hold out much longer!"

Subaru focused and tried to use his Ki-sensing to try and sense Sloth's movements, as he dodged a hand but couldn't react in time, as an Unseen Hand grabbed Subaru by the leg and began to lift him up into the air. With quick thinking Subaru summoned the Demon Dweller Sword and and cut the hand before it could even slam him to the ground.

Subaru quickly and swiftly dodged all the hands and threw The Demon Slayer Sword at Petelgeuse as he dodged it. But when he turned around Subaru was nowhere to be seen. 

"Up here you bastard!"

The madman looked above him only to see Subaru swing both his Anti Magic Swords down on him. The impact was so much that Subaru formed a crater under him creating a dust cloud. Subaru quickly got of the Archbishop as more Unseen Hands shot towards him.

"SATELLA! SATELLA! GIVE HER TO ME!!!!!!"

"Damn! You don't know when to give up huh!? What about you is so slothful now? Your working pretty damn hard to me!"

Subaru dissipated his swords and summoned his Anti Magic energy, coating it around his arms as he charged at Petelgeuse letting out a battle cry as he did. It was now close quarters combat,  As Subaru was dodging any hands that came his way and threw a punch towards the madman's face, sending him flying meters away. Not without Petelgeuse sending Unseen Hands punching Subaru all over his body.

When Subaru  turned around and began to head for the mansion, he heard the madman scream as he turned around and saw two huge Unseen hands charging right towards him. Subaru had no time to react as the Unseen Hands grabbed him and slammed him into a bunch of tree's and threw him meter's away from the mansion. With Subaru out of the way, Petelgeuse charged straight for the mansion with only one objective in mind.

Subaru was crashing through trees until he came to a stop. Subaru felt unbearable amounts of pain as he couldn't even move. Images flashed through his mind as he remembered all the times he spent with the residents of the mansion, Subaru could feel himself succumb to unconsciousness as he was trying his absolute hardest to get his body to move but he had not luck. When Subaru passed out, dark fog seemed to take over as a certain Witch appeared and said one sentence.

"Love you."

 When Subaru came to, he was just floating around in a dark room of nothingness until he heard a voice behind him.

"YO!"

"WELCOME!"

When Subaru turned around, what he saw shook him to his very core. It was some big black humanoid creature with big clawed hands and black wings just staring at him.

 It was some big black humanoid creature with big clawed hands and black wings just staring at him