꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠꧂

You're at in interview with Chris Evans and Jimmy Fallon and it's your first time doing a interview in person for 10 1/2 months.

Jimmy: If you can turn a movie into a porno movie what would it be?

Chris: Black widow

Jessie: Toy story! You got a friend in me literally-
Wait what? Chris... What was your answer?

Chris: Black widow?

Jimmy: *laughs* So Jessie I heard you were a marvel Stan before being adopted by Scarlett Johansson. What character were you in love with?

Chris: *Knows what your going to say* OMG this is going to be amazing!

Jessie: Well this is gonna change a lot of things.

Jimmy: Well???

Chris: ITS NATA-

You cover Chris's mouth.

Jessie: I'll tell them myself Christopher. I was in-love with Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

Chris: Liar.

Jessie: Am not!

Chris: Are too!

Jessie: I am not!

Chris: Yess you are!

You give him a death stare and he gulps.

Jessie: I'm not lying.

Chris: She's not lying.

Jimmy: Wow. You were in love with the Maximoff twins?

Jessie: Oh yeah. Especially pietro. I mean if I met Aaron Taylor-Johnson I would probably shower, make out- I MEAN MAKE UP! Shit don't show my fiancée this.

Jimmy: You're engaged?

Jessie: Yes I am.

Jimmy: Aren't you 19?

Jessie: Jimmy it is very rude to assume a lady's age.
I'm 20 years old. My birthday was yesterday.

Jimmy: Sorry. Where is this fiancée?

Jessie: In Iraq.

Jimmy: Military?

Jessie: Marines.

Jimmy: Wow. He's one lucky guy. If you don't mind me asking Who's the father of your 2 children?

Jessie: My son's father is my fiancée.

Jimmy: What about your oldest? You had her at 16 years old correct?

You feel you chest tighten and grab Chris's hand and he knows exactly what's going on.

Chris: Shit. This interview is over.

Chris picks you and carries you off stage.

Chris: Jess, Jess, Breathe for me ok? I need you to breathe.

Chris pulls you into his chest and hugs you tightly.

Chris: It's ok. He can't get you. He can't get you. You're safe. Aalayah's safe. Jace's safe. You're fine. The guy who did this to you is in jail. You're fine.

You're breathing has calmed and you pull away from the hug.

Jessie: Thank you chris.

Chris: Come on. Let's go get something to eat and I'll take you to Scarlett's since I was your ride here.

Jessie: Thanks Chrissy.
(Chris•EE)

Chris: "Chrissy"? That's a new one.

Jessie: DONT judge me. I miss my kids and my fiancée.

Chris *changes the subject* So why did you say toy story for the porno movie?

Jessie: Why did you say black widow?

Chris: Because I like your mom. I've liked her since the first time we met but she was in a relationship.

Jessie: Just because you have a dick and balls doesn't mean your balls are smaller then mine. And guess what? You're balls are smaller than mine. Word of advice.

Chris: What?

Jessie: Look... as maybe the worlds leading authority on waiting to long... Don't.

Chris: Did you just quote my line from age of Ultron?

Jessie: Take your own advice and don't wait to long fossil.

Chris: Why'd you call me a fossil?

Jessie: Because Steve Rogers is a fossil. And also because of a line from Natasha Romanoff.

Chris: What line?

Jessie: "Hey Fellas... Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil."

Chris: Civil War?

Jessie: Winter soldier.

Chris: Oh. Sorry.

Jessie: It's 2023 don't worry about it. You're getting old.

Chris: Come on! I'm only 43!

Jessie: EXACTLY! Old! Now you're going to talk to my mom while me and the kids go to my apartment in case you and my mom have sex.

Chris: That won't happen.

Jessie: Trust me. It will.

Chris: Tell me something funny.

Jessie: OH OH I got one! When me and Lizzie were babysitting Dodger Lizzie kicked dodger off of the Rive container and she kicked him in the back.
Then she said, "He likes it rough and from the back."
Then I said, "Like me."

Chris burst out laughing and you're laughing too.

——————

Time skip you and the kids are at you're apartment when you hear the door open and close and bags drop on the floor. You go to the front door to see who it is and it's Don. You run to him and jump in his arms.

Jessie: *crying* I missed you sooo much you don't even know.

Don: *crying* I missed you more babygirl. I love you.

Jessie: I love you too. What are you doing here?

Don: They shipped me back here because they didn't need me.

Jessie: God as much as I want to just have sex with you I can't because my siblings are here.

Don: Is your mom here too?

Jessie: No. I believe her and Chris Evans are fucking in her bedroom floor.

Don: Well that's... Just disgusting. Can we watch the Violet witch?

Jessie: No.

Don: What about operation Christmas drop?

Jessie: No.

Don: Can we watch a movie you're in?

Jessie: No.

Don: Fineeeee