꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝꧂

It's the next day and you're in the kitchen cooking breakfast while feeding Cosmo and Aalayah.

Aalayah: Mama food!

You turn around and look at Aalayah shocked because that was her first English word. You jaw dropped and you hear Scarlett laugh because you jaw is dropped.

Jessie: SHE JUST SAID HER FIRST WORD IN ENGLISH!!!!

Scarlett: I know. I heard. You're up early for someone who's jet lagged.

Jessie: You'll get used to it. Where's dad?

Scarlett: He's still sleeping.

Jessie: Can I go on a date today?

Scarlett: Yeah. But with who?

Jessie: Remember that guy in the picture with Aalayah when we were in the plane?

Scarlett: I thought you were gay.

Jessie: I thought that too but he made me laugh and then we got to know each other. He's even in the military.

Scarlett: Hold on... How old is he?

Jessie: 18. He just graduated high school so he's here for college.

Scarlett: What college does he go to? I mean Jessie you didn't even finish high school yet.

Jessie: Yes mom I know and he goes to New York University.

Scarlett: I want to meet him.

Colin: *walks in* Meet who?

Scarlett: Your daughter has a date with a guy.

Jessie: Ok I have a date with a guy so what? He's bisexual im bisexual so what?

Colin: *protective dad mode activated* I want to meet him. Call him and ask him to come here. You're not going on that date. You're having dinner here. With your family THAT you haven't seen in a year and the first thing you wanna do is go on a date? No. Not after what happened with Kylie.

Jessie: *smiles* And here I thought Colin Jost wouldn't be overprotective with the adopted daughter. Oh by the way... Don is already on his way. He asked if he could take me and Aalayah to the park.

Right when you finished speaking the door bell rings. You get up from your chair and open the door. When you open the door you see Don standing there with flowers.

Jessie: *smiles* You're early.

You invite Don in and he hugs you and you hug him back.

Don: Well... I did ask to take you to the park with Aalayah.

Jessie: You, Don Owen, bring a smile to face every time.

You let go of Don and you guys make eye contact and start leaning in. BOOM! You and Don kiss but then break apart because Colin coughed to get your attention.

Colin: You must be Don.

Don: Yes sir.

Colin: It's Mr.Jost.

Jessie: Dad...

Don: Yes Mr.Jost I understand.

Colin: Good. Let's keep it that way.

Jessie: Dad that enough. I'm sorry Don he isn't usually this over protective.

Don: It's ok Jess. I get it. You were heartbroken and your his little girl. You'll always be his little girl no matter how far you are from him.

You kiss him again then get interrupted by Scarlett.

Jessie: OH COME ON!

Scarlett and Don just laugh.