꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘꧂

2 weeks later

You're laying down on your bed in New York with Kylie when you feel nauseous. You ignore it at first then you get up and run to the restroom and start throwing up. Kylie runs in and holds your hair back.

Kylie: It's ok... Your fine...

When you're done throwing up you brush your teeth and go to your bed and start crying.

Kylie: Baby?

Jessie: Baby I'm scared.

Kylie: Why are you scared my love?

Jessie: w-what if I am pregnant and you leave me?

Kylie: I'm not leaving you Jessie.

Jessie: Promise?

Kylie: I promise.

Kylie kisses you gently on your lips then on your forehead. When you go to sleep Kylie goes downstairs to talk to Scarlett.

KYLIE'S POV

Kylie: Scar can we talk?

Scarlett: Sure... What's wrong?

Kylie: I think Jessie is pregnant.

Scarlett: Why?

Kylie: She just threw up out of no where and before you ask no she didn't eat yet.

Scarlett: I'll go and get pregnancy tests then you give it to her.

Kylie: Ok. Is it ok if I sleep here?

Scarlett: Yeah. Just don't stay up to late you and Jessie are starting school tomorrow and yes your dad knows about it.

Kylie: Ok.

Scarlett: Goodnight Kyky.

Scarlett smirks knowing her daughter's girlfriend doesn't like the nickname.

Kylie: Goodnight ScarJo.

Kylie smirks knowing Scarlett doesn't like the nickname, "Scarjo".

Kylie goes upstairs to see you panicking and crying so she runs to you and hugs you.

Kylie: Shhh it's ok... I'm here... it's ok baby... I got you... I got you...

Kylie says calm and soothing words and Jessie calms down.

Jessie: Thank you baby.

Kylie: Anytime my love. You wanna talk about it?

Jessie: No it's ok. It was just a stupid nightmare from my past.

Kylie: Ok. Come on let's go to bed. We have school tomorrow.