☦︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙☦︎︎

𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today I wake up on the day I hate the most... My birthday. Well if you ask why I hate my birthday it's because it's a constant reminder that I will never get adopted but I always celebrate my birthday by eating cake by my self at the park. Ms.Baker, the orphanage owner gives us about $30 on our birthday. She is the nicest person you met.

After doing my morning routine and all that I went to the bakery and bought me a box full of cupcakes and went to the park. At the park there was this lady staring at me like an idiot so I went on Disney+ and put on Avengers Endgame. When it came to the part where Natasha dies I started crying like an idiot. I saw the lady get up from her seat and come towards me.

"Are you ok hun?" The lady asked sincerely.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I respectfully responded to the lady.

When I looked up I saw a lady standing above me with a hat and glasses. When she took off her glasses I was sent to immediate shock. The lady standing right next to me was SCARLETT FUCKING JOHANSSON!

"I'm assuming you know who I am." Scarlett said chuckling lightly.

"YES! I mean- yea of course I do. You are Scarlett Johansson. Aka Natasha Romanoff aka Annie from Nanny Diaries and a lot more movies that I can't remember." I said trying not to freak out.
"So what are you doing in L.A? I thought you lived in New York."

"I do. But I'm just here for a couple of weeks because I'm here for work." Scarlett said answering your question.

It begins to rain so you go to leave for the shade.

"Come on kid. I'll take you home." Scarlett insisted.

"Oh ok. I'm Jessie by the way." I said.

You and Scarlett go into her white Range Rover and she drives you to the orphanage with you giving directions of course.

"Thanks for the ride Ms.Johansson." I said politely.

"Oh. You're welcome Jessie and please call me Scarlett." Scarlett said while you closed the door.

𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When Jessie closed my car door I felt like I was abandoning my kid so I took out my phone and called Colin. Luckily he answered.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Asked Colin.

"What if I told you I wanted to adopt a kid." I asked.

"Well we have been trying for years Scar so I think it's a right choice." Colin said answering Scarlett's question.
"Why do you ask?"

"Because I met a girl. Her name is Jessie and she is in this orphanage in LA and when she left I felt like I was abandoning our kid. So I wanted to ask if you wanted to-"

"Yes. I want to adopt a kid. If she makes you happy then I'm happy. As long as you're happy baby." Colin said sincerely and eager to see his new daughter.

"Ok. I'll send you the location so we can sign the adoption papers." "Ok. Bye see you soon Scar."
"See you soon babe."

I hung the phone up and drove my car into the parking lot waiting for Colin to arrive. 1 hour later I wake up to see Colin knocking on my car window so I get out of my car and we go into the Orphanage.

𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I wake up from my nap to Ms.Baker yelling my name so I run downstairs to see what the fuss was about. When I go downstairs I see Scarlett and a guy playing with the kids.