꧁Chapter 9꧂

TW: RAPE,CUTS, AND BRUISES

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since the Independent Spirit Awards and you're walking around L.A when you see guys following you. You try to run but you feel people hit you and drag you to an alleyway. They rape you and leave you with cuts and bruises.

————
Time skip.

You are in the hospital and you hear the doctors asking what your name is.

Dr.Garcia: Come one sweetie tell me your name.

Jessie: *weakly* J-Jessie

Dr.Garcia: I need your last name Jessie. Can you tell me your last name?

Jessie: *weakly* J-Johansson.

Nurse: No fucking way.

Dr.Garcia: What?

Nurse: That's Jessie Johansson. Daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost

You start crashing.

Dr.Garcia: SHIT CODE BLUE!

—————

Time skip.

You are laying down sleeping when you hear voices talking to you.

Jessie: *quietly* H-How long was I out for?

Scarlett: OMG!

Scarlett hugs you tightly and you wince in pain.

Scarlett: Sorry.

Jessie: You didn't answer my question.

Scarlett: You were out for 2 days.

Jessie: Where's dad and Kylie?

Scarlett: Kylie went to the Cafeteria and your dad went to pick Rose up from the airport.

The Doctor comes in.

Dr.Garcia: So I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?

Jessie: The good new please.

Dr.Garcia: The good news is your wounds are healing quickly and the bad news is while doing your surgery we used a rape kit and we found semen in your Vagina which leads to a possibility of becoming pregnant.

You look at Scarlett terrified then Kylie comes in and sees you crying.

Kylie: What happened?

Scarlett: Kylie... Can I talk to you outside?

Scarlett and Kylie go outside and Scarlett explains to Kylie what the doctor said.