꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜꧂

1 year later it's is now 2022 and you are at your movie Premiere in Las Angeles. You are walking the Red Carpet with Aalayah because you and Kylie are on a break because she cheated on you. Aalayah is a year old so she's already walking. You are talking with Lizzie when you see Demi Lovato walking towards you.

Jessie: Aunt Liz look. They look so beautiful tonight.

Demi: *heard you* Thank you Jessie. You don't look to bad yourself.

Demi kisses your cheek.

Jessie: I'm glad you could make it.

Demi: Of course. I promised to help you with song so that's what I'm doing. But I wanna see the movie.

Jessie: Of course. I just have to answer some questions then I'll be on my way in.

You, Lizzie, and Aalayah walk to the interviewers and they start asking questions.

Interviewer 1: Jessie! Jessie! Is it true your daughter only speaks Russian?

Jessie: Yes it's true.

Interviewer 1: Can talk to her to confirm that she only speaks Russian?

Jessie: Of course. Алая  саи, привет
(Aalayah say Hi.)

Aalayah: Привет.
(Hi)

Interviewer 1: What does that mean?

Jessie: It means Hi.

Zendeya comes out of no where takes Aalayah throwing her up in the air with Tom next to her.

Jessie: *kisses Tom and Zendeya's cheeks* How have you been?

Tom: We've been good. So Where are you going after this?

Jessie: I'm going home. I have seen my family in a year so I'm going back to New York.

Zendeya: You should come over to my house for Christmas. Tom and I are moving to New York after the Premiere as well.

Jessie: Really? You guys do know I'm only 17 right?

Zendeya: Of course we know. But you're really tall for your age.

Jessie: Deya we're the same height.

Tom: Alright how about we go in?

Jessie: Yeah.

You try to take Aalayah from Zendeya but she doesn't want to let go so you just sit next to Tom and Zendeya during the movie.

—————

After people seeing the extra credit scene they start cheering because it has Justice visiting Natasha's grave with Wanda and Wanda is explaining the reason she became an avenger.

—————

After the premiere you and Aalayah are on a plane back to New York.

-Instagram-

Jessie_johansson: So

Jessie_johansson: So... My daughter prefers a stranger over me😂

Liked by: LizzieOlsen and 1.0M others.

Kylie_Greene: YOU LET A STRANGER HOLD OUR DAUGHTER!?
Jessie_Johansson: MY daughter. She stopped being your daughter the minute I caught you with that slut IN MY bed!

User1: WHAT!? Kylie cheated on Jessie??

Don_owen: Aalayah is cute tho. Why would she choose to sit with me tho?
Jessie_Johansson: Idk. Why are you texting me on Instagram when we're literally sharing a 1st class seat?

—————

When you land in New York you don't go to New York's Premiere because both you and Aalayah are tired. When you get home you bring Aalayah to your room and cuddle her then fall asleep.