꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟꧂

It's the next week and you're on a Zoom interview with Jimmy Fallon.

Jimmy: So Jessie... Tell us 1 thing you love about your mom.

Jessie: Omg *laughs* So the 1 thing I love about my mom is when she's smiling or laughing because it looks like she's blushing.

Scarlett: *from the living room* I DO NOT BLUSH!

Jessie: It's like when she smiles or laugh her cheeks go in to like a pink Rose and then when she's stops laughing or smiling it's still there.

Jimmy: *Laughs* Wow... Well thank you for joining us here today Jessie. Ladies and Gentlemen Jessie Johansson.

——————

1 hours later you're heading to the shops with Zendeya when paparazzi start flashing cameras in yours and Zendeya's face.

Paparazzi 1: JESSIE JESSIE! TELL US WHY YOU HAD A SECRET PREGNANCY!

Zendeya: OK! That's non of your business.

Paparazzi 2: ZENDEYA ZENDEYA! IS IT TRUE YOU AND TOM HOLLAND ARE GETTING MARRIED!?

You get pissed and you snap.

Jessie: OK ENOUGH! THE REASON I HAD A SECRET PREGNANCY IS BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULD HAVE A MISCARRIAGE WITH YOU DUMBASSES FOLLOWING ME LIKE A FUCKING LOST PUPPY! NOW LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOURE DOING YOU JOB. MY JOB IS TO PROVIDE MUSIC, MOVIES, AND TAKING CARE OF MY FAMILY AND I CANT DO THAT WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FOLLOWING CELEBRITIES LIKE YOURE A FUCKING CHICKEN WITH NO DAMN HEAD!

The paparazzi backs off and you get in Don's jeep and drop Zendeya home then you go home. Since Don left Scarlett has been staying with you. When you get home Scarlett has the news on and it shows you telling off the paparazzi.

Jessie: God can people get more annoying!?

Scarlett: You should've punched them.

Jessie: No. violence isn't the answer.

Scarlett: True. Did you get the stuff I asked for?

Jessie: Yeah. Where's Jace?

Scarlett: In the nursery sleeping.

Jessie: Oh. Ok. What about the other 3 kids?

Scarlett: Colin took them to get ice cream.

Jessie: Oh... Do you know how he is?

Scarlett: No. I don't care.

Jessie: Liar.

Scarlett: I'm not lying.

Jessie: Mhm ok.... Just letting you know you do this thing with your eyebrows every time you lie.

Scarlett: That is not true!

Jessie: Sure it is. Can I ask you something?

Scarlett: Sure... Whats up?

Jessie: I wanna move out of the apartment. I already talked to Don and he said he was ok with it.

Scarlett: Oh... How is Don?

Jessie: They're moving him to Washington for 2 months then he's coming back home.

Scarlett: When is he going to Washington?

Jessie: Next month.

Scarlett: Oh... When was the last time you spoke to Colin?

Jessie: The time I hosted SNL.

Scarlett: Jessie... That was last year!

Jessie: It's not my fault he chose to cheat on you.