꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞꧂

-Time skip-

Its been 2 years since the concert. You had another kid and you named him Jace Owen. Colin and Scarlett got divorced. You, Rose, Jace, Aalayah, Cosmo, Don, and Scarlett are at the airport because Don is getting deployed to Iraq. Scarlett is holding Jace while you talk to your fiancée.

Jessie: You better come home safely please. I won't know what to do without you.

Don: I promise when I get back I will marry you and raise Jace with you. I love you.

Jessie: *crying* I-I love you t-too.

You kiss him and Scarlett takes pictures of you guys without you knowing.

Don walks over and takes your new born son from Scarlett.

Don: Daddy will be back soon.

Don kisses Jace's head while crying and you take a picture.

Jessie: Aalayah go say bye to daddy.

Aalayah: No! Daddy stay!

Don looks at Aalayah with sadness in his eyes. You take Jace while Don picks up Aalayah.

Don: Daddy would love to stay. But daddy has to go to work. But no matter what happens I will always be here.

Don points to her heart and she giggles.

Aalayah: I love you daddy.

Don: I love you too princess.

Don kisses Aalayah's head.

Scarlett: Ok family photo just the four of you.

You guys take a family photo and then Don leaves.

———————

You guys are at your apartment and you're going through the pictures that Scarlett took and she sent it to you. You decided to post the pictures on Instagram.

-Instagram-