꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚꧂

Time skip 1 Year later. You and Scarlett are in the living room watching Cosmo and Aalayah and you get a phone call from your new Agent.

The phone call:

Jessie: Hello?

Danny: Hey Jess. So I know you quit acting before your acting career start because of your daughter but remember how you became a singer after?

Jessie: yeah? What about it?

Danny: So I was wondering if you wanted to start an album? I mean people love the covers you did but I want you to create your own music.

Jessie: Yeah

You see Aalayah about to cry so you pick her up.

Jessie: Can I call you back? I have to pick up my girlfriend from school.

Danny: Yeah of course.

-End of Call-

Scarlett: Why'd you lie about picking Kylie up from school?

Jessie: Because I want to spend time with my daughter and my brother. So how's suing Disney?

Scarlett: No comment.

Jessie: Come on... Tell me!!!

Scarlett: No. How did you even know I was suing Disney?

Jessie: If you search up your name you'll see it's a headline about the famous, "Scarlett Johansson suing Disney for breach of contract."

Scarlett: Well they did breach my contract. They promised the movie would hit the big screens before it even hitting the small screens but Noooo.

Jessie: I know.

Scarlett: Do you remember the time I met you crying at the park?

Jessie: *laughs* OMG I was crying because Natasha Romanoff died aka YOU died.

Scarlett: Really? You were crying cause I died in a scene?

Jessie: I mean like yeah... Anyways-

You get cut off by Aalayah and Cosmo crying.

Jessie: Great! Just great!

(A/N: It's September 11,2021. Aalayah and Cosmo are 1 month apart just pretend Black widow was released on July 9,2020.)

Scarlett: Welcome to the mother life.

Jessie: Thanks I guess. Oh by the way... Kylie is coming to watch Aalayah while I go to the studio.

Scarlett: Ok. My mom is coming over.

Jessie: Cool. When is dad and Rose coming home?

Scarlett: They should be here in a minute.

Right after she said that Micheal Che, Colin, and Rose walk into the living room.

Jessie: Oh hey dad.

Colin: Hey sweetie.

*he walks over to you and takes Aalayah*

Jessie: Uhh rude! Can I have my daughter back please?

Colin: No.

Micheal: Oh I don't get a "Hey Micheal how you doing?"

Jessie: *laughs* Sorry I was trying not to laugh cause the minute I saw you I remembered the, "The vaccine shot is like Micheal Che. Very quick and you barely feel it it go in."

You and Colin start laughing.

Micheal: I'm regretting coming here.

Jessie: I remember when My mom didn't want you host my dad's bachelor party.