♥︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞♥︎

It's 7:30 PM and you start to wake up. You look down and see Kylie on your chest and you start to smile. You get up carefully and go downstairs.

Colin: Sleeping beauty awakes.

Jessie: Very funny dad.

Scarlett: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Jessie: No I woke up next to my girlfriend so I'm happy. Just not right now cause she's still sleeping.

Scarlett: Cute.

Jessie: Mhm What did you guys eat for dinner?

Scarlett: There's pizza in the oven.

Jessie: What kind of Pizza?

Scarlett: Italian Pizza.

Jessie: Ok. Where's Rose

Scarlett: With her father.

Jessie: Do you know when she is coming back?

Scarlett: In 2 months because she's going to France to see her father's parents.

Jessie: Ok. Well ima go wake up Kylie to eat.

You go back into your room and see Kylia sitting up and watching TikTok. You flop on the bed and bury your head in her stomach.

Kylie: Hi bub.

Jessie: Hi baby.

Kylie: Where did you go? When I woke up you were gone.

Jessie: I went downstairs.

Kylie: Mhm.

You look up and kiss Kylie and she kisses back. You make your way down to her neck and start kissing and sucking her neck leaving a light hickey. She moans softly. You pull away and get up to lock your door and you play music as a cover to Kylie's moans.
You go back to Kylie and continue to kiss her neck. Kylie tilts her head to give you more access.

Kylie: *moans* Jessie.

You pull back and look at Kylie.

Jessie: Are you sure? I mean We don't have to if you don't want to.

Kylie: Jessie Just shut up and fuck me already.

Jessie: Damn ok.

You take off your shirt and Kylie takes off hers. You kiss her neck and her then go down to her breast and start kissing her chest while you un-hook her bra. You take one of her breast and start sucking on her breast while massaging the other.

Kylie: Mmm Jessie

You unbutton her pants and tap her legs to pick up her waist and she does. You take off her panties and her pants then go down on Kylie. You hum that sends vibration to Kylie's clit which she scream and moans.

Kylie: Mmm Fuck- JESSIE!

You stop doing what you're doing and go up to her.

Jessie: You need to be quiet babygirl. Can you do that? Keep quiet for mommy.

You go down on her and start licking her clit. You tease her core with your tongue then stick your in her core and her legs start shaking and her walls tighter and you go faster and she cums in your mouth. You get up and flop next to Kylie.

Jessie: Damn.

Kylie: I think your Mom and Dad heard me.

Jessie: You think? You're louder then the music.

Kylie: I can't feel my legs.

Jessie: I know. I'm just that good.

Kylie: Urghhh Why do I have you as a girlfriend??