꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛꧂

2 months later you are at the Ellen show for an interview and you're doing a game with Ellen too.

Ellen: Hey Jessie.

Jessie: Hey Ellen.

Ellen: Congrats on becoming a mother by the way.

Jessie: Thank You thank you.

Ellen: So... Jess, Can I call you Jess?

Jessie: Yeah of course.

Ellen: How old is your daughter?

Jessie: She is 3 1/2 months.

Ellen: Where is she now?

Jessie: She is in London right now with her other mother and her grandmother.

Ellen: That's right... Scarlett is filming a movie in London as well right?

Jessie: That's correct.

Ellen: So I had Colin here the other week. When was the last time you saw him?

Jessie: The last time I saw my dad was... About 2 1/2 months ago.

Ellen: Colin was telling me about asking you to host Saturday night live.

Jessie: Yeah, My mom was telling about it but I told straight up, "No." After Filming "The Violet Witch" I got the premiere and Not to mention I gotta film my Music video for my song that is coming out.

Ellen: So starting business at a young age huh?

Jessie: *chuckles* Yeah.

Ellen: Sorry but I have to ask... Are you American? Because your fans have been saying you're Russian, Italian, French, and American so I just have to confirm it with you.

Jessie: *laughs* No. I am not American. I'm Russian and French. My biological Mother was the Famous Actress that passed away in 2009.

Ellen: Oh... Im sorry for your loss. What's your mother's name?

Jessie: Lisa Blake.

Ellen: Oh... I'm sorry for asking.

Jessie: It's fine. Talking about my mom doesn't bother me...

Ellen: Anyways... You were raised in America correct?

Jessie: Yes. I was Born in France and raised here in California.

-Time skip to the Game-

Ellen: Ok so you are going to stand on the blue circle facing me. Then after this game we are going to do 2 truths and 1 lie.

Jessie: Got it

You stand on the blue circle facing Ellen.

Ellen: Ok so I'm going to describe a celebrity and you're going to guess who they are. Ready?

Jessie: Ready.

Ellen: Ok. They have blonde hair, has 3 kids, and is famous for being in the MCU.

Jessie: HEMSWORTH!

Ellen: Close but no.

Jessie: My mom??

Ellen: Yesss. This one played a certain person in victorious. They had red hair-

Jessie: ARIANA GRANDE!

Ellen: Ok This one is famous on TikTok and she likes to dance.

Jessie: She's either Dixie D'Amelio, Charlie D'Amelio, or Addison Rae.

Ellen: Charlie D'Amelio.

Jessie: Ok.

Ellen: Oh, Oh, He is a blonde, he has a important roll in the MCU and he calls my little pony princess !

Jessie: EVANS!

Someone come up behind you scared you.

Chris E: JESSIE!

Jessie: AHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!

Chris: *laughing his ass off*

Jessie: *slaps his arm playfully* DUDE THATS NOT FUNNY! YOU ALWAYS DO THAT TO ME!

Chris: *laughing* It never gets old.

Ellen: *Laughing* Ok Time for the 2 truth and 1 lie.
Chris your first.

Chris: Mhmmm I'm Rose's biological dad, I'm an actor in the perfect score, and I'm Captain America.

Ellen: What Rose are you talking about?

Jessie: My sister. The lie is you are Rose's Biological dad.

Ellen: Jessie Your turn.

Jessie: I'm adopted, I have a daughter, I never grew up in a orphanage.

Ellen: You never grew up in a orphanage.

Chris: I agree with Ellen.

Jessie: You're both correct.

—Time Skip to after the interview—

Chris: When are you going back to London?

Jessie: I leave in 2 hours.

Chris: *hugs you* It was nice seeing you again. Tell Lizzie and Scarlett I said hi.

Jessie: I will.

Your chauffeur: Ms.Johansson the car is ready to take you to LAX.

Jessie: Thank you. See you later Chris.

Chris: See you later. Hey when is the next time you are coming to California?

Jessie: The movie Premiere.

Chris: And when is that?

Jessie: I don't know yet.

You get in the car and head to LAX.

—————

It's been 11 hours since you left LAX and you are now landing in Paris, France. You're now heading to Arrivals, When you get there you see Scarlett, Kylie, and Aalayah. You all hug and you carry your bags to the car and Scarlett drives to the house she rent out in France. When you get to the house in France it's about 10:00pm.

Scarlett: Alright Jessie and Kylie start packing while I watch Aalayah because You guys are going to Budapest in 2 days. Jessie when you're done go to bed. You have filming tomorrow

Jessie: Ok.

—————

After packing you and Kylie go to bed cuddling.

—————

It's the next day and you're driving home from filming. When you get home you see Lizzie, Aalayah, Kylie, and Scarlett in the living room.

Jessie: Hey... Sorry I'm home late.

Scarlett: It's fine.

Jessie: Kylie can I talk to you in the room?

Kylie: Yeah I'm coming

You and Kylie walk into your room and you smirk.

Kylie: *smirks* Are you in the mood to?

Jessie: Oh yeah.

Kylie: Did you book a hotel?

Jessie: Yeup...

Kylie: Good. Race you downstairs.

You and Kylie run downstairs and Kylie goes out the front door.

Jessie: Ummm me and Kylie will be back in the morning. Can you watch Aalayah?

Scarlett: Where are you 2 going?

Jessie: *While walking to the front door* WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX IN A HOTEL!
—————

Time skip to when you're in your hotel room.

Kylie pushes you on the bed while undressing herself and you do the same to yourself. When Kylie gets on top of you she kisses you passionately while rubbing your clit. Kylie goes down to your neck sucking it leaving a dark purple-ish hickey. She Teases your breast then takes a hard nipple in her mouth.

[Imagine the rest because I'm not good at writing smut]