Into the future - Chapter 24

Marinette and Adrien had graduated from not only high school, but college as well. They managed to keep a long distance relationship, using their special flight powers to get to each other faster here and there. Marinette now owns her own clothing store, occasionally helping out her parents in their bakery.  Adrien, on the other hand, didn't attend college. Instead, he worked with Marinette's parents in the bakery.

At the age of 24, Marinette and Adrien are officially moved in with one another with Marinette's clothing store downstairs. Their home is near the bakery so it's easier to get there. 

As for Ladybug and Chat Noir, they still do work in Paris. It may not be like how it was before, but they do help the community and visit children in the park occasionally. 

Alya and Nino were already living together, although they just moved into their new house after a recent engagement.

"Nino, hurry up!" Alya yelled from the garage to the car, struggling to hold a heavy box.

Marinette giggled as she opened the door for Alya. "I cannot WAIT for you two to get married."

"I can't wait for us to get married, princess", Adrien winked, passing Marinette as he went inside with boxes in his arms.

"Now that's a wedding nobody can miss", Alya panted as she laid the box on the counter. "How are you two getting married? Are you getting married in your superhero forms or civilian?"

"Hmmm, maybe I should be in civilian form and Adrien should be in superhero form, since, you know, that's how it all started", Marinette joked.

"Well, it all started because I made the first move", Adrien smirked.

"Really? You? The guy who's been calling her a friend for years?" Alya interrogated in a shockingly manner.

Marinette spit the water she was drinking as she broke into laughter. Adrien stood there and pursed his lips. "Yep, that's the one", Adrien responded with a sigh before getting more boxes from the cars.

"I wonder if when he proposes to me that he's going to say 'Marinette, will you do me the honor and be my friend for life'", Marinette joked. 

Alya laughed. "That wouldn't surprise me."

"I heard that!" Adrien called from the garage. Marinette and Alya broke into laughter.

This is honestly SO sad to write them all grown up. Idk why. Anyways, I've made it through the first week of school! I already hate it and my legs hurt SO bad from sports that I can actually barely walk. Fun :P

Btw this is NOT the ending just yet.