Father and son bonding moment - Chapter 20

Instead of Chat Noir visiting Marinette, Ladybug visited Adrien this time. She detransformed once she flipped through his window.

"Way to make an entrance", he laughed, spinning his chair around at his desk to meet her eyes.

"Thanks", Marinette reclined on his couch.  Adrien went to the edge of the couch and rested his head on his arms, overlooking to see Marinette.

"M-Marinette? Oh my gosh, wow, now I'm the one stuttering", Adrien and Marinette laughed. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you to if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

 "I would love that", she replied, pecking a kiss on his cheek.

"Great. I'll be right back", and with that, Adrien left the room. 

"You know what would be funny?" Plagg flew to Marinette's face.

"What?"

"If you tried on one of Adrien's shirts", Plagg chuckled.

"Why would that be funny?"

"Just to see his reaction", Plagg smirked, handing her one of his shirts.

Marinette sighed, walking to the bathroom to change into his shirt. "Damn, he has comfortable clothes," Marinette came out of the bathroom shortly after.

"His socks are my favorite", Plagg popped camembert in his mouth.

"And that's why I call you Stinky Sock", Tikki nudged him.

"Alright, I'm back-", Adrien came back through the room and closed the door. "Is that my shirt?"

"Uh, yes", Marinette smiled.

"I like my shirt on you, it looks cute", Adrien smiled.

"You know, that's not something you would say to just a fur-end", Marinette giggled.

Adrien pursed his lips before letting out a laugh. "Oh, I see how it is", he went up to her and hugged her from behind before sitting on the couch.

Plagg flew to Adrien. "Wha- hey wait a minute. You always get mad at me when I borrow your clothes. How come you're not mad at her?"

Adrien sighed. "Do I really have to answer that, Plagg?"

"I asked for a reason", Plagg folded his tiny arms.

Adrien face palmed. "You'll be the death of me."

Marinette sat up from the couch. "You know what? I'm going to be so wild tonight!"

Adrien smirked. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm going to stay up until 1am instead of 12am", Marinette exclaimed.

Adrien's jaw dropped and he scratched the back of his neck. "I thought you meant something else and now I don't know how to respond."

Plague laughed. "Marinette, that's so lame." Adrien whipped his head around to glare at Plagg.

"I just thought I should because, well, it's been a few days since Hawkmoth has had yet another attempt at destroying Paris", Marinette paced around the couch. "So, I think I'm gonna stay up late and drink like a gallon of soda."

Adrien blinked fast before lowering his head to laugh. "Marinette, you're so cute."

"I know", Marinette smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back. I'm going to get drinks and snacks for us so we can watch a movie", Adrien's voice trailed as he made his way to his door.

------------------------------------

"Adrien, we have a problem", Plagg had worry in his tone.

"Let me guess, you caused it?" Adrien laughed. "Hey, where's Marinette?"