The Ariochione - Chapter 7

Marinette walked back from the bathroom to the library to finish study hall, the last class of the day. Eyes around the room caught her in a glimpse.

"Marinette, I'm so so so sorry that I didn't believe you!" Alya placed her hands on Marinette's shoulders as she begged for forgiveness.

Marinette giggled as she grabbed Alya's hands. "Alya, it's okay-"

A blaring noise came from a distance, getting closer and closer each second. Once the mysterious noise came closer, you could hear it muffle "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

"Lila", the heroine breathed. She swiftly gathered her things and was out the door, careful to be unseen.

But before she could reach the door, the noise busted through the doors of the library, revealing a girl with a violet gown that covered her entire body, dark wings with sharp edges, completely white eyes that glowed, black hair with white tips, and red horns poking out through her skull. 

Yep, definitely an akumatized victim. Whoever was hawkmoth was definitely NOT a fashion designer...

The pressure of the wall crashing down caused Marinette to fall on her back as a few wall pieces took her down.

Adrien grew angry as he concealed himself behind a bookshelf to transform quietly. "Marinette's in danger. Plagg, claws out!"

The akuma laughed wickedly. "Poor Marinette is so useless. You had to actually GET proof because nobody would believe you. Pathetic."

"Lila, sorry not sorry, but it's what had to be done", Marinette stood up and dusted herself off before Lila pushed her down again until she was on top of her.

"My name isn't Lila. My name is Ariochione", Lila smiled viciously.

"What the hell kind of name is that? Hawkmoth running out of ideas already?" Chat Noir appeared in thin air, swinging his tail in a circle.

Ariochione blasts the others around her. Once she did, the victims were frozen from where they were standing.

EXPLAINING THE POWER: so basically she blasts people to freeze them in place until she wants them to move. When she does, they would live a life of bitterness and spend their time lashing out against those you believe to have hurt you. (I'm sorry I tried to be as creative as possible lol)

"Leave them go!" Chat Noir demanded.

Lila smiled from ear to ear at his demand. "Okay, kitty cat."

She snapped her fingers as everyone around them began moving again, except everything turned into arguments and insults.

Chat Noir face palmed himself. How the hell is this going to help Hawkmoth get my miraculous? He seriously isn't even a challenge anymore.

As Chat Noir had distracted himself by Lila's ridiculous ploy, she had taken Marinette elsewhere.

"Damn it", the hero muttered. "Where are you, ladybug?" He began following quickly behind them.

Ariochione threw Marinette against a wall before leaping into the distance and away from Chat Noir. Hawkmoth had told her to let Chat Noir show his weakness by hurting Marinette so that when she would return, he'd be too distracted to fight.

Marinette winced in pain as she lie on the ground. She was sure her back was FULL of bruises considering the wall was made of bricks.

"Princess?" Chat Noir quickly sat by her side and turned her over gently. He propped her up on his lap. "Oh no this is all my fault! If I hadn't been distracted, this would've never happened."