Truth - Chapter 18

"Hey, Lila", Adrien walked up to Lila, who was on her phone in the hallway at school after classes had finished for the day.

"Adrien, hey!" she smiled in a fake manor and waved.

He put a hand on the wall and leaned over her. "Meet me in the janitors closet", Adrien winked before making his way to the location mentioned.

A few moments later, Lila came in after him. Adrien pretended he was about to kiss her when suddenly he handcuffed her to a shelf and locked her inside.

"Adrien, what is this?" Lila banged on the door.

"That's for kidnapping Marinette. Ladybug and Chat Noir are on there way to get you", and with that, he left her to go transform.

----------------------------------

"M'lady, I captured Lila Rossi at her school, meet me-" Chat Noir's call to Ladybug was interrupted when he suddenly saw an akumatized villain on the street. "Meet me outside the school."

After a few moments, Ladybug had come to fight the villain with Chat Noir. Once they defeated the akuma about an hour later, Chat Noir was about to go back home.

"Chat Noir, wait. What about Lila?" Ladybug tugged on his tail to prevent him from leaving.

Chat Noir slapped a hand on his mouth. "I forgot", his voice muffled under his hand.

Ladybug folded her arms. "Who forgets that they captured a wanted psychopath in a SCHOOL?"

"Well that's a stupid question, the answer is obviously me."

Ladybug face palmed and sighed. "Alright, just take me to her."

"What exactly are we going to do with her?" Chat turned to Ladybug once they were in front of the closet.

"We have to take her to jail. She kidnapped an innocent girl and attempted to torture you", Ladybug got into stance to prepare for whatever Lila was going to do when she came out of the closet. (congrats Lila)

"Wouldn't the police need proof?" Chat grabbed the door handle and glanced back at Ladybug.

"We're Ladybug and Chat Noir, they'll trust our judgement."

Chat Noir opened the door to reveal Lila sitting on the floor, one hand raised from the handcuffs. "So, how you doing?" Chat Noir smirked.

"So, I guess Adrien was part of your little plan, huh?" Lila tugged on the handcuffs.

Ladybug's eyebrow raised in confusion. She turned to Chat Noir who nodded at her. They released Lila from the handcuffs and took her to jail.

(Yayyyy she's finally gone)

Later that night, as usual, Chat Noir visited Marinette. He knew she was busy with homework, but he wanted to see if he could help with anything.

"Heyyy, princess", he smiled and leaned on her desk where she was working. "Need any help?"

"No, but I do need to talk to you", Marinette glanced up at him and stopped working. "I can't hang out with you this weekend a lot. My friends need me to help them set up for a concert. Someone got sick and now they need someone else."

"What? You said that I'd get to have you all weekend. Why can't you just tell them you can't go?" Chat Noir argued.

"Because they need me, it's important", Marinette stood from her seat.

"And I'm not? We haven't been able to hang out for almost two weeks!"

"It won't take me the whole time, I promise. We can still hang out", Marinette hugged him, but he didn't hug back.