The (actual) kidnap - Chapter 17

If I'm being honest, I knew I had a lot of ideas for this story, but I did NOT expect it to be this long. Well anyways, enjoy chapter 17!

Btw, Lila knows Hawk daddy's identity in this story :0

"Lila Rossi? How nice to see you again. What brings you here?" Gabriel Agreste glanced up from his computer to see Lila Rossi standing next to his office door.

"Good evening, Mr.Agreste. I have some news to report", Lila ambled towards him, hands behind her back.

"And what would that be?"

"I found Chat Noir's weakness", Lila smirked. She removed her hands from behind her to reveal a photo on her phone. The photo was of Chat Noir on Marinette's balcony. Then she slid on her screen, revealing a video of Chat Noir becoming paranoid about Marinette during the Chat Blanc battle.

"Ah, I see. Marinette Dupain-Cheng", Gabriel rubbed his chin.

"She'll be a great source for getting his miraculous", Lila smirked.

"Indeed she will be. And I have just the plan", Gabriel stuck out his hand to shake it with Lila's. (YALL AS I WROTE THIS, THUNDER ROARED OUTSIDE AHAHAHA)

-------------------------------- 

"Sorry, kitty. This weekend, I promise we can hang out! I've just been really busy with upcoming tests", Marinette stressed. Lately, a bunch of her classes had been piling homework and tests on the students which left Marinette and Adrien with almost no free time.

"Alright, this weekend is fine, then. Just take your time, and don't stress too much, okay?" Chat Noir smiled.

Marinette returned the smile and nodded. "Yeah. I'm just hoping that the teachers will lay off on the homework soon enough."

"They better. They're the reason I haven't been able to hang out with you all week", Chat Noir reclined on the chaise.

Marinette giggled. "You know, maybe I should just drop out?" she said sarcastically, a smirk appearing across her face.

Chat Noir was about to say something but hesitated. "Quit looking at me like that. I can't stop messing up my sentences when you look at me that way."

Marinette laughed again. "Well, anyways, I should get back to doing my homework."

Chat Noir hugged Marinette before going through the trap door. He peaked his head through it to say one last thing. "See you later, Princess. Don't over stress!" And with that, he was gone.

--------------------------------

Later that evening, Marinette had fallen asleep on her balcony chair after taking a break from her homework. When she woke up, she was no longer in her balcony chair. 

It felt like her eyes were still closed even though they were wide open. Wherever she was, it was dark and quiet. The only thing she knew was the cold ground she was sitting on and the cold wall she was leaning against. She touched around her bag area to find her phone to use it as a flashlight. 

Her phone picked up an empty, dark, small, cold room that she's never seen before. She tried opening the door quietly, but it wouldn't budge. 

There was an emergency number on her phone that would lead straight to Chat Noir. She dialed the number and waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Marinette? Where are you, it's nearly midnight!" Chat Noir's voice was shaky and full of worry. 

"That's the thing, kitty. I have no idea where I'm at. I fell asleep and woke up in this dark room", Marinette whispered, unsure if someone was listening or not. She sat on the ground.