Chapter 21 The argument

Ch 21

This is dedicated to xDeepCityLightsx. I am thrilled that you like my book so much that you kept rereading the chapters I wrote. I have done that with other books as well so I know the feeling.

Christina POV

After Sammy little outburst at dinner, I called Annabel to talk about her issues with my idiot brother. She told me to come over and invited our little group also.

"So what happened?" I asked as soon as I stepped in and saw the girls all sitting on the floor.

"Wow ... I dont even get a hi?" Annabel asks

I rolled my eyes but said hi anyway

Annabel explained the story

" I wonder where he got the scars...you must know, you'r his sister" Liz turns to me

Now all of them are waiting for my answer. Shit.

" Yeah I know". There is really no point in saying no becausee that is too much of an obvious lie. I am his sister so how would I not know about the scars.

"So what happened?" Annabel ask

" I really wish I can tell you but I can't. This is personal. You should wait till he tells you" I say. I think thats a good enoug answer. I dont want to be involved at all.

"He is never going to tell me" She sighs

"I’m sorry. I really am but I can't tell you it. I hate feeling like the bad guy because you have really become one of my bestfriends, all of you girls have" I looked at all of them "but I can’t tell you. He is my brother. Plus when you tell me something, I never tell him or anyone so I can't do that to him either."

"Aww you are one of my best friends too. We all love you". Then she hugged me. "You are right Christina. I shouldn't have put you in the middle of this. He is your brother and I wouldn't like it if you told him the secrets I tell you. But if it's not too much, can you at least tell me why he won't tell me"

"He doesn’t like reliving the pain. Girls, you need to imagine if you tried to forget something so painful that happened in your life and someone kept on bringing it up. It hurts and I know it hurts him every time he thinks about it. That is why he doesn’t want to tell you. He will just like to forget about it."

"Okay when you put it like that I feel like a complete jerk. I don't know why I overreacted and why I was so nosy about it. Usually when he says he doesn't want to talk about something I just accept it because I always think he will tell me when he's ready, but it's starting to become so frustrating because when I don't want to talk about something he makes a big deal out of it until I give in. I wish he will do the same for me. Isn't a relationship a give and take type of thing, which he obviously is clueless about. It really bothers me because he is such a hypocrite. This is supposed to be an honest relationship but honestly I feel like I’m the only one being honest with him. Christina, do you know how I can get him to open up. I really want our relationship to work. I really love him and I know he feels the same way but I think communication is key in any relationship and we definitely need to work on that."

I totally didn’t know what to say to that. He is being such a hypocrite but he is doing this because he is afraid to lose her. This whole situation is messed up. With all these secret and lies mostly coming from Sammy’s end will tear up their relationship.

"I think you should have a talk with him because he should know how you feel. Maybe if he sees how hurt you are about this he will open up. But I have to tell you Sammy has some issues that he needs to work out so just be patient with."

She sighs but agrees.

After our little talk, I get back home and when I get to the kitchen to get some drinks Sammy appears from nowhere which makes me yelp

"So did you go to her dorm?" he asks

"Yeah"

"Did she ask about my scars?"

"Yeah"

"What did you say?"

"I said that you aren’t telling her because you don’t want to relive the pain so now she feels like a jerk. I also told her that you have some issues that you need to work out so that is why you are not telling her certain stuff which means she won’t bother you about hiding stuff from her anymore.

He smiles at that. He hugs me so tightly

"Get. Off. Of. Me. Now!" I say angrily. I really don’t want him touching me right now.

"What’s your problem? Everything is solved. She is going to stop being nosy about everything which means she won’t find out about my double life plus we can go back to being a great couple. This also means less fights, this is so great. So I don’t know why you are getting so angry. Everybody wins.

"What do you mean everybody wins? The only person that wins is you. She doesn’t win because she doesn’t know the real you and she now believes she is the biggest jerk because she thinks you have issues and she was being insensitive about it. Plus I don’t win because I had to lie to my best friend because you are too stubborn to tell her that you are in the mafia and you are fucking in line to be the next in throne to be the fucking godfather" I yelled

"Little sis, remember I am your big brother so do not yell at me. Also remember this, the only reason you guys are now best friends is because I introduced you guys to each other since I am dating her. This is my relationship so you don’t have any right in questioning my relationship with my girlfriend that you didn’t even know until I started dating her!" he yells back.

"You know what? You are right! Since this is your relationship don’t ever have me lie for you again. I am so done with this whole situation. If she wants to know why you are acting a certain way. I will just tell her to talk to you and you can make up some lie to her. Also when you guys have problems don’t ask me to convince her to forgive you or see your point of view like I did other times. So remember this Sammy, you are on your own with your relationship with the girlfriend that I didn’t even know until you guys started dating." I spat

After I said that I ran upstairs to my room because I am not in the mood to hear what he has to say to my comment. I don’t even want to look at him right now. He makes me so angry sometimes.