Ch 5 Preparing for the date

Dedicated to shawnellRammy. Thanks for the nice comment. I am glad you loved it

Ch5

“I am going to make sure she falls in love with you. Tomorow i am going to plan your date and dress you.” Christina said ignoring mama’s comment to speak Italian.

“ okay”

Annabel POV

“ Hey bellissima, Our date is a surprise, but dress casual. I will pick you up at 7:30”

I gave him my adressess to my dorm and i am so excited. I wonder what we have in plan.

I put my cell away before my science teacher notices and gets mad. He has a no phone policy and is really strict with that.

"What did Sammy say to you” Adrianna asked

“ He told me to dress casually, and he called me belissima but i have no idea what that means...wait how did you know I was texting  him” i whispered

“ You had that same grin when you were telling us about him so it is not really rocket science to know that you were texting him, and by the way bellissima means beautiful,that is so sweet,and I am going to help you dress cute” she whispered back

Sammy POV

My sister told me the number one rule of dating is not to be expensive on the first date. I told her how Annabel loves rollercoasters so she was happy Because It made her life so much easier apparently. She told me what to text Annabel so I did but I added bellissima because I can imagine her smiling to herself like when I called her beautiful at the beach.

“ Sammy are you even listening to what I am saying” Christina asked as we were driving to the mall

“Umm yeah”

“Then what did i say?” Gosh she got me there so I stayed silent

 “ I was saying that I got tickets for you to go to Six Flags and we are going to find you shorts since it is sunny and a nice shirt.” She said aggravated

“Okay did you get the flash plass?”

“no”

“why not?”

“ So you guys can have time to talk and complain about the long lines and whatever. You really get to know someone and learn about them when you are stuck in a long line with them. This is a great way to find out if you like her personality without having to waste money on several dates to just find out that you guys arent compatible.”

“Wow you thought about everything”

“ Well she seems great and this is your first real date so I wanted it to be great and not have you screw it up" wow I dont think she even realized or cared that she  insulted me.  "but  i want you to see her interaction when you guys are alone instead of with two kids running around and following you guys.”

I could tell my sister was really happy about this so i just decided to do whatever she wanted.

Annabel POV

I am shopping at Willowbrook mall and my 5 wild cats and I have been going to many stores trying to pick the perfect outfit.  However nobody is agreeing and we promised it will be an unanimous vote.

“ I found the perfect outfit” Liz yelled which caused the people who were in our aisle to stare.

“Shh,calm down. I want to see the outfit” i said

She showed us and it really was perfect. We Finally came to an unanimous vote which was yes.

It was a red and blue stripe longsleve and blue shorts that reaached above my belly button and ended a few inches under my waist. As we predicted it looked great on me.

Sammy POV

Christina picked out a orange and light gray shirt with dark gray shorts and gray sneakers. It actually looks great on me but I shouldnt be surprised she is all about fashion.

I pick up Annabel at her dorm and damn she looks hot. I thought she looked sexy in her swimsuit but she also looks sexy in regular clothes. I am lucky.

I catch her eye-raping as well. Well I am glad she thinks I am handsome too

“You look gorgeous” I say as we approach my car

“Thanks and you look handsome, so where are we going” she smiled and I opened the door for her.

“It’s a surprise. Do you love surprises” I ask when we both get in

“Yeah but I am also impatient so it sucks. I know it’s weird to be both” she says

“No. My sister is just like you” I say

“Alex is?” she asks

“No my other sister Christina who is also younger than me, and I have another younger brother also named Anthony. They are both younger than me by only a few years unlike Alex and Sunny. I am the oldest. Do you have any siblings?”

 “Yeah. I have a brother and sister. I am the middle child actually. My younger brother name is Joshua and my older sister name is Christina too.

Fast forward

Annabel and I talked until we finally reached Six Flags an hour later.

___________________

next chapter is going to be what happens in six flags but i wanted to least get this out since i didnt update in a couple of days. Enjoy

Like and dont be a silent reader. thanks everyone for reading this and liking it. i really appreciate it