Ch 19 What happened?

CH 19

Dedicated to rayraylovers for telling me you love my book.I am glad you enjoy it. Thank you. I am sorry for not updating school was very busy.

3 months later

Annabel POV

"Hey Edna" I say walking in Sammy's house with Christina and my 5 wild cats.

Since Sammy and I started dating, Christina has become close with my friends and me. I can truly call her one of my bestfriends.Now she is in our little circle of best friends.

"Hey darling, I bumped into an old friend from Italy and apparently she has a daughter who is multilingual" Edna said

"Okay?" I said confused. I didn't know where she was getting at.

"Well, we were talking and I forgot how your name got mentioned but it did and she was surprised that you didn’t speak Italian since you are dating an Italian. Which I of course didn't really think was a big deal but she immediately offered her daughter to teach you the language.I didn’t want to be rude and just say no so I said I will talk to you to see what you think. So what do you think?"

"Your friend's daughter doesn’t have to teach me Italian. That was very nice of your friend for offering but her daughter probably has so much to do. I do not want to be a bother"

"You won’t ...not at all. She gave me all her information and I really think you should go so she or her daughter isn’t offended" she said in concern while she handed me the daughter's information.

"I doubt she will be offended I can just tell her teaching me is unnecessary and explain that Sammy doesn't care that I only speak English" I said

"I would agree but I know this woman very well. That's how I know she would definitely be offended and think that you don’t think her daughter is good enough to teach you. Do you really want to offend someone?" She asks tilting her head.

"Well I guess not but--" then she cut me off

"Great then its settled. Set up a meeting with her right away"

Then she smiled and went back to cooking

"Okay then" I said

What just happened?

I turn to the other girls and you can tell they were holding in their laughter.

"Come on girls" Christina said leading us to her room.

"Annabel.You do realize that my mother orchestrated this whole thing" Christina said as soon as she closed the door.

"Yeah I know. At first I didn’t realize it but when she started cooking again that is when it hit me. Gosh I can be slow sometimes" I admit