Ch10 the phone call

Sammy POV

Friday night

I am driving Annabel back to my house. I hope she loves my siblings and my parents. I hope they like her but who wouldn't. She is so gorgeous and sweet.  I am so nervous and I hope my mom doesn't over do it like she does most of the time. I hope it is just a simple home-cooked meal. Nothing big and nothing fancy.

Flashback: Yesterday morning

" What do you think  I should make for our dinner tommorow?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen

"Ummm... I dont know. Anything".  I told her

" So Annabel isnt allergic to anything." She asked

" Nope"

"Great. I will make some of my famous Sicilian dishes so she can see our culture. I will get the ingredients for my Pasta alla norma, Spiedini alla Siciliana,Farsumagru,Pasticcio diMohammed ibn Itmnah for the main dishes . The desserts can be a cannoli, everyone loves my cannoli and  two Cassata alla Siciliana and I cant think of anything else but I will probably think of it tommorow. I want the desserts to taste fresh so i will make them tommorow anyway.  What will be for appetizers? I dont even know.  Oh my gosh this is not enough. What will she think."

" Mama, calm down this is more then enough. Actually maybe you can just pick one of each. It is just the eight of us and you make large portions anyway. She would love your cooking and think its fantastic. We all know you are a great cook so dont worry."

She seemed calmed so I was happy and afterwards I kissed her and left for work.

" Okay sweetie."

Present

Annabel is playing with her necklace. She does that whenever she is nervous or embarrased.

" Bellisima, don't be nervous. They love you already and they haven't even met you"

" Sammy, you do not understand. After they meet me they could change their feelings." She sighed

" Sweetie, trust me they are not going to- - -" I was interrupted by my phone ringing

" Bellisima, can you please put it on speaker." I asked

She did as i said

" Hey" I said while she held the phone to my mouth as I was driving

" Boss, we brought Bob to the office"

" Daniel, Non parlare in inglese. Siete in vivavoce e io sono in macchina con Annabel. Vado a cena in famiglia, quindi non posso venire. Quello che sta accadendo(Daniel ,Dont talk in English. You are on speaker phone and I am in the car with Annabel. I am going to the family dinner so I can't come. What is happening)? "

"Si rifiuta di rispondere a qualsiasi domanda. Cosa dovremmo fare con lui (He refuses to answer any questions. What should we do with him)"

" Dove sei ragazzi in questo momento(Where are you guys right now)?"

" Steve e Charlie lo menarono nella stanza degli interrogatori e stanno cercando di farlo parlare, ma è inutile. (steve and Charlie brought him Into the interrogation room and are trying to get him to talk but it is useless)."

"Daniel, ottenere il mio sega nell'armadio e digli che ogni volta che non risponde a una domanda che vuole tagliare una delle sue dita. Se lui non ascolta poi basta farlo. Se lui ancora non risponde entro il 10 dito fare le dita dei piedi. Se lui risponde o non dopo che lo blocca in cantina perché voglio parlare con lui faccia a faccia. Sarò a domani mattina presto. Puoi lasciare dopo l'interrogatorio. Dillo a Steve e Charlie per la notte. (Daniel, get my saw in the closet and tell him that everytime he doesn't answer a question you will cut one of his fingers off. If he doesnt listen then just do that.  If he still doesn't answer by the 10th finger do his toes. If he answers or not after that lock him up in the basement because i want to speak to him face to face. I will be in early tommorow morning. You can leave after the interrogation. Tell Steve and Charlie to stay the night) . "

" Capo va bene. Dite Annabel dico ciao(Okay boss. Tell Annabel I say hi)"

" va bene. ciao(Okay. Bye)"

He turned off the phone

" What the hell was that" Annabel yelled at me

"What was what" I asked

"Why did you start talking Italian to Daniel. That is so rude. You know I dont speak Italian and you do that anyway."

" I am sorry babe but he is Italian too and it is just quicker to speak it then english."

" You are lying to me. He started speaking in English to you first but you changed it into Italian. What are you hiding from me Samuel Jr. David Mussolini". She spat out.

Oh gosh. She is angry with me. She uses my whole name whenever she gets mad at me like my mom and sister. What is with females and using your whole name when they are angry with you.

" Sweetie, I am sorry. It is just bussiness and I am not lying. It is quicker speaker  Italian even though we both speak English fluently. I didn't mean to make you feel like an outsider. I know you hate when people speak a different language in front of you knowing you dont speak the language. I am not hiding anything from you and I never want you to feel like an outsider. If it makes you feel better I will tell you what we said"

she nodded

" He was telling me how this man named Bob wanted to do bussiness with us so I asked him to just ask him a few questions and tell him about our moving company since I won't be able to make it since I am going to a family dinner."

"With my gorgeous girlfriend" I added and that made her smile

" I am sorry. I overreacted  but I hate feeling clueless and feeling like I don't belong. You sound sexy speaking Italian and i dont mind you speaking Italian with others, but sometimes when the conversation  is so long i just feel like an outsider. It bothers me especially when they start to speak English and then you change it to Italian. The way you do it seems like you are hinting to them not to say something in front of me and I just sit or stand around there akward and looking stupid because I am just cluess. It bothers me when you do it more than my bilingual friends because I love you and I want you to consider my feelings. You promise you are not hiding anything from me?"

i grabbed her hand and kissed it.

" I promise" I gave her a smile and she smiled back

I feel bad for lying to her. Even though I love that she is intelligent i hate it at the same time. She is starting  to realize i am hiding something from her but I just can not tell her the truth. She doesnt need to know what I do.If she did, I might lose her forever. I know it may sound selfish but I need her in my life. If I have to lie to her to keep her then i will.

_____

So now you guys are notcing that Sammy is not only sweet. He has an evil side to him. Annabel is getting suspicious but will she find out.

What do you think of this side of Sammy. Is it hot,scary,creepy

spoiler alert: she is going to find out what his real job is.... but do you think she will find out soon or later