Ch 11 Are your family racists

Ch 11

Happy 4th of July! I thought since it is a National Holiday I will update

MadamGisele92 thanks for saying I did Great on Ch 10. I hope you like this chapter too.

Annabel POV

I am still nervous

" We will be there in about 15 min,okay" Sammy says

"Okay" I whisper

"What is wrong" he asks

" I think this is a mistake. It is too soon to meet your parents. Maybe in a couple months"

" Annabel,just relax. Nothing is going to go wrong"

" You might think I am being dramatic but I am not. This is your family for christsake.It is alot of pressure. I want them to like me but you can't force someone to like you." I say

" It is not that much pressure. Just my siblings and parents."

" OMG.. You are white and I am black" I say

" Wow you are black, my bad. All this time I thought you are white so I guess we can't be together" .

I hit him

" Thats not funny. I mean your parents can be racist. They might not want you to be dating an African American girl."

He just laughs like laughs really hard

" It is not funny. Its true."

"Sweetie, my parents are not racists. Nobody in my family is"

" You don't know that for sure"

" Yes I do. My parents knows that you are black."

"And they are okay with it?"

" You tell me, my mom wants you to have my kids."

" What?" I ask shocked

He chuckles at my reaction

" Yeah. Thats why i was laughing because you were afraid they are racists but my mom is already picturing you as her daughter-in law." he says

" Okay. I feel a little better now"

15 min later

We approach a gate and he buzzes in and drives in front of the house.

I walk out. Samuel never mentioned that he lives in a mansion. It is is a stone mansion. It is so beautiful. The mansion has many windows and a huge double door. Bushes and a lightpost are near it. Their drivewway is long I wonder whats inside.

(picture of mansion is on right- I am not the best at description so I wanted you guys to see it yourselves)

" Damn. This is you and your family's house. This is not a house. This is a mansion."

" It isn't that great"

" Are you seriously kidding me. How good is the moving company bussiness."

" Its great. Lets go inside"

We walk to the door

" They might not care that I am black but they might care that I don't live this way. I didn't even know you were rich.This makes things worst. They probably will want you with someone as rich also and my family is just middleclass."

" Stop assuming things about my family, they only care if you make me happy. We just happen to live this way but that doesn't mean we act any differently. Once they meet you they will love you. You are amazing Bellissima."

"I am sorry" I say

He kisses me on the lip and then unlocks the door. As soon as we are inside I am shocked by what I see and isn't because of the beautiful pieces I see inside.