Ch 23 Reminiscing

Ch 23

This is dedicated to stylish_marie. I feel really honored that you liked my book so much that you ended your chat for my last update.

Since I didn't right in a couple of days I made this chapter longer for you guys.

Annabel's necklace is on top

6 months later

It was Annabel's and I one year anniversary and I was pacing back and forth. I was extremely nervous. I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my life.

"Son, you know if you keep on pacing you will wear out the carpet" my father spoke.

His voice surprised me. I didn't even know he was in the room

"Dad, you surprised me. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see how you are doing."

"Well I'm nervous."

"Sammy sit" he ordered

I sat on my bed and he sat next to me

"I know how you feel but there is no need to be nervous. She loves you and you love her so that's all that matters"

"Her loving me doesn't mean she wouldn't say no. what if she is not ready. What if she is not as serious as I am about our relationship? You know what I shouldn't do it"

"Of course she is serious about your relationship. You can tell by the way she looks at you. She loves you and whenever your mother talks about marriage to her she never says that you guys are not ready. Plus her father wouldn't have given you permission to marry his youngest daughter if he didn't see how serious you both were."

Flashback

4 months ago

"In 2 more days we are going to see my parents."

Annabel's birthday was in 3 more days which was March 29th and she was really excited because she missed her parents and she was bringing me to meet her parents.

I was a little nervous. What if they didn't like me or if they wanted her to be with a black man.

As those thoughts were going through my head we were laying on my bed and she was just laying on my chest comfortably while I played with her hair.

"Bellisima, do your parents know I'm white"